So Just How Long Do Symptoms Last?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by TXKajun, Jan 13, 2022.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Did you check Amazon? eBay? Hell, AlaskaChick bought one at WallMart a few weeks ago...

Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

maybe not that exact item. But there are plenty versions of this product in stock at most pharmacies across the nation.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

During the Delta outbreak here last year NSW Health handed them out to any one (or a family) who was +ve.

Gator 45/70, chelloveck and VisuTrac like this.
  4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I dont know how many times I've seen this. Someone thinks they might have Covid or do have it and they've heard that Ivermectin stuff works. So they take it and say "I couldn't tell any difference, didn't work for me."
    People, do your research. Ivermectin alone DOES NOT KILL viruses. It has to work in conjunction with high doses of Zinc. The Zinc is what kills the virus, but it cannot penetrate inside a virus cell, it only clings to the outside. The Ivermectin as well as Hydroxychloriquin and to a lesser degree Quercitin penetrates the cell and carries the Zinc with it inside of the virus cell where it stops the virus from replicating. If it can't replicate it can't spread and will die out. The IVM is the gun and the Zinc is the bullets. If you are taking Ivermectin alone or any of the others then you are using a gun with no ammo.
    You are basically pointing your finger and going "pew pew". Same if you are taking Zinc but not one of the 3 carriers. Then you are throwing bullets by hand at it.
    A story of two responses. My ex wife tests positive for it. I had tried to get her to take the prophylaxis protocol but she'd refused. When she came down with it I offered to bring her Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin that I had. And the Zinc! Again she refused. She was taking the steroids and antibiotics the doctor gave her. She tested positive Dec 26 and died Jan 6. Now she did have severe comorbidities, high blood pressure, diabetes.
    Next story, current wife is a social worker, three days ago she goes out on a welfare check to a home. Next day comes down with symptoms. Severe muscle pain, nausea, chest congestion and fever. We both take the Zelenko protocol but she forgets to take it everyday. I take it religiously. I started her on the daily IVM and high doses of Zinc and Vitamin C. Overnight the muscle pain disappeared, the fever and nausea was gone. Today she is almost completely recovered. Just a very loose mucus that she is coughing up.
    I know several others that used IVM and completley recovered in 3 to 4 days. BUT they followed the proper course of treatment. They treated it with a loaded gun.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Exactly, @Minuteman... It takes a bit of Knowledge and understanding of the issues, to get the appropriate dosages of each of the Medications that do the job... It has been published here on the Monkey a few times by Me, You and a few others...

Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I had coved a year ago, I had no bronchial or temp issues but i endured weakness and the loss of the senses of taste and smell, but what I did smell was odd burnt maple syrup.
    All that went away, but now I have nerve issues: numbness on the left side of my right thumb, if I rub the ring finger I feel it on the pinky, it’s weird. And once in a while I get a feeling of some one touching my shoulder and no one is there. I get odd little pains in various areas of my body , not joint pain, just like I injured it some how bumping into something.
    I know the virus effects the brain, I’m just concerned that I don’t have that much to work wit already.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Well, my old "friend" ChiFlu kicked me one last time while I was down. Yesterday (Friday), I was watching tv with Sweetie and went to whiz. I have been discarding body water a whole bunch in the last 3 weeks. When I was heading bacck to the recliner, my body said "Not so fast!" After laying on the bedroom floor for a few minutes, I called for Sweetie and she helped me get it together and into bed (BTW, I'm 70 and in fairly good condition, I thought). After snoozing for a bit, I woke and was ravenous and thirsty to the max. Piddled around the rest of the day, resting, sleeping and eating, moving really slowly. I am sooooooooo ready to be over this crap!
    I'm feeling quit a bit better today (Saturday). Hoeffully that was the last gasp (pun intended) of the ChiFlu. Gonna kick back and watch some football and chill today.again.

It's a couple of days later now. Post didn't get posted due to my technodinosaur existence. Things have been up and down last two days, today a down day even after taking yesterday as an up day. Guess it's time to go back on IVM/zinc. Thanks for the information and support, folks.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

And it just keeps on going. Brain fog and low blood oxygen (fortunately I have an o2 machine from way back), no energy, just keeping on keeping on. We had a whopping 2" of snow today, supposed to get another 2" tonight through tomorrow morning. Good excuse for staying in. :)

Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

'bout 2 weeks. I'll let ya know later when my sense of smell and taste comes back.
    can't taste or smell mint. everything smells like maple syrup. but tastes like mash potatoes w/o butter or salt.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

My wife is pretty much symptom free. 10+ days in. Not really weak but low energy sometimes. She is having issues with taste. She is a big coffee drinker and says it just tastes like hot water. Our daughter brought her a fancy Starbucks maki chiney lotto make naka something. And of course she could taste the $5 a cup coffee!!!
    My daughter had it and said it took about two weeks for her taste to get back to normal.

VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7