Secret Service Agent opens fire in Georgetown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, Nov 14, 2023.

1. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I fail to see how "stuff" comes into play in this instance. Since the vehicle was occupied, it was an attempted carjacking which often times includes the murder of the occupant. This is 100% self defense and the only problem I see is that it didn't end with the perp bleeding out in less than 10 steps from the vehicle.

Now I'm not advocating for vigilante justice (out loud), but the defunded police can only do so much. There's about a 99.99% chance the person who was attempting to carjack the vehicle has a record, probably has been arrested within the last year, and probably has hurt people in the past. Another "dindu". As in some crack head ole' lady yelling "why'd ya shoot heem', he dindu nuffin'" .. It's getting to be a dangerous world out there. Aim small, miss small.

Similar thing happened here with different outcome..

jim2 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

The news story said the vehicle was unoccupied.

There was no report on the distance from the shooter to the targets that were missed, but if the vehicle was unoccupied and parked on the street it could've been greater than Secret Service agents usually train for.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Come on man, Probably has Hunters laptop in the trunk or Epstein's client list?

Tempstar, SB21 and johnbb like this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

They can try to take the house, but I or a relative will burn it down first! Hell, give me a little time and I can turn the place into a future Super Fund Clean-Up Site! I keep telling you folks, "I got a plan for that"!

Seawolf1090 and Zimmy like this.
  5. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

BS. They don’t just steal your stuff, they steal your time spent earning it (twice) and your peace of mind. Will they come back? Will they be better prepared? Will they have rape and murder on their minds? Who knows, and anything is possible with these drug-addled criminals.

The Good Book says it is ok, and that is good enough for me. If they don’t want to be injured, then stay away from decent law abiding folks.

Jim

Seawolf1090 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7