Salvation Army kettle observations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

There's a few kettles & ringers around here. but the enthusiasm of the ringers seems a bit subdued, and I don't see any money in the pots when I walk past. I used to donate every time I passed one - not this year. I made a rough guestimate of $300 or so last last year. This year I took that money and paid in advance the adoption/neuter/vax fees for 50 animals at a no-kill shelter near by. I'm fairly certain the pets will appreciate it more than the woketards ruining the SA.

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

There were plenty of kettle stands set up, but the only one with a kettle and a bell ringer was at my local Rural King.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I wave my white privilege card at em as I walk by !

3cyl, SB21, ditch witch and 2 others like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I drop little notes that explain how their wokeisism is why I will not be supporting them any longer! WHen they turned their backs on real Americans, Real americans turned their backs on them, and that hurts their bottom line! Screw them and the horse they rode in on!

SB21, Lancer, johnbb and 4 others like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Doesn't sound like many blacks helping blacks

SB21, Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ours are not doing well. I regret it also as like others here, I use to go out of my way to give to them but once they cross that line we're finished - for good. I am finished with the NBA and NFL among some others and now the Salvation Army too.

SB21, Gator 45/70, johnbb and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7