S.C. lawmaker proposes registry for journalists

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by chimo, Jan 20, 2016.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I would tend to agree with you @chimo. The pity of it is that there is no closed season on rorting * the public purse by these elected b@st@rds, except when they are actually sitting on their elected seats in the legislative chamber: which probably accounts for the brevity of legislative sittings. :(

* Google

2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I think instead of wasting money/time on this, how about a law requiring all elected officials to wear audio/video recording devices 24/7 that goes to a feed that us citizens can watch anytime we want. And see how quick it takes for them to either quit or revoke all the government surveillance.

Tully Mars and mysterymet like this.
  3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

How about we just make them all wear shock collars? :D

Tully Mars and oldawg like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I believe that a very similar idea was suggested in a science fiction story I once read many years ago.....only the collars were exploders instead of shockers.

5. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Wow I was bored and decided to check out some political 'discussions' on Facebook, and I swear I thought my head was going to explode from the 'logic' most people exhibited. I got called a sheep for saying I'm mostly staying away from television and social media until the election year is over.

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Kinda give a new twist to the Nielsen ratings eh?

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7