RUSSIA vs UKRAINE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wildbilly, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

[QUOTE="johnbb, post: 677793, member: 16551”] The Ukraine people hate the Russians ---Stalin killed millions[/QUOTE]
    The Russians hate the Ukrainians too! They were a thorn in Russia's side since the Revolution. During WW2 the Ukrainians weren't just collaborating with the Nazis, there was a Ukrainian Army that fought for the Nazis. At the end of the war Russia killed all of them! Men, women and children! When Putin refers to the Ukrainians as Nazis, he is referring to the fact that as soon as Ukraine became an independent country they erected monuments and statues to the collaborators...you know those guys that killed Russians and Jews!

Bandit99 likes this.
  2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Trump seems to be condemning Russia as does Fox and Newsmax (they’re being paid to toe the gov’t line it seems). I’m not saying one is good the other bad, they’re both bad as is the US in its infernal meddling, I just think this is one war that we should sit out.

mysterymet and CraftyMofo like this.
  3. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

You forgot Tim Poole. You forgot Glen Greenwald.

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It wasn't an exhaustive list. I'm sure that Lauren Beobert, MTG and Donald Trump Jnr could also be added to the list.

It could be argued that POTUS .45 delayed Putin's territorial ambitions by four years simply because Trump was doing such a splendid job of whiteanting the NATO alliance by his bizarre foreign policy, and by his efforts at undermining Ukraine by shaking down Zelensky for personal political gain.

It's lucky for Ukraine that Putin had not learned the lessons of the Napoleonic and WW2 military campaigns in Russia. Fighting in the Steppes sucks between Summer and Winter when hard standing earth turns to boggy mud.

5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

NAW , Your being brain washed
    Putin is cleaning , If that breaks out , He knows he will kill is area , as USA and China are all lost ..

Watch the next BS crap they do

NEW BIO OUT
    Masks all again , and they never worked .
    WAKE TFU

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

1932-1933
    The Ukrainian famine—known as the Holodomor, a combination of the Ukrainian words for “starvation” and “to inflict death”—by one estimate claimed the lives of 3.9 million people, about 13 percentof the population. And, unlike other famines in history caused by blight or drought, this was caused when a dictator wanted both to replace Ukraine’s small farms with state-run collectives and punish independence-minded Ukrainians who posed a threat to his totalitarian authority.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend-======can hardly blame the Ukraines siding with the Nazis after Stalin killed so many of them. Unfortunately the entire region is plagued with ethnic grudges.

mysterymet and Bandit99 like this.
  7. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Where do you put the current president? He certainly talks a tough game, but his actions have not fallen in line with the NWO folks (yet).

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think he's walking a fine line between doing as much as can be done to support Ukraine, and strengthen NATO without dragging the USA into a potential thermonuclear war.

Biden is in a similar position that FDR found himself, in the period between September 1939 and December 1941 leading up to USA's entry in WW2. The bulk of the US population had little stomach for getting involved against the Nazis at that time; getting GI boots on the ground was politically fraught: for much of the Federal legislature...Europe was 'over there' and Europe's problems were Europe's to solve, so it was commonly thought. Few Americans were prepared to pay a butcher's bill similar to that which was paid by the USA in WW1. The best that FDR could initially do, within the limitations of his office, was to provide material support to GB. The decision to go to war was the legislatures remit, not FDR's. One of those tightrope walking measures that FDR initiated within his executive powers to support Great Britain without the USA becoming a belligerent, was using 'Lend Lease' stratagem as a means of providing 50 superannuated mothballed WWI destroyers to Britain to help keep convoy supply routes to America open, and keep Britain in the war until circumstances changed such that the USA had little choice but to become a belligerent. Hitler stupidly provided America's Causus Belli as a belligerent into the European theatre of operations by his almost immediate declaration of war against the USA following the attack on Pearl Harbour by Japan.

Unlike Biden, FDR did not have to contend with the potential horrors of 'Mutually Assured Destruction' as a result of thermo nuclear warfare. People can say what they like about Biden's competency and cognitive functioning, but the USA, NATO and Ukraine are fortunate that the POTUS clown immediately before Biden is not presently at the helm...else it is quite as like that Ukraine would enjoy the same fate as the Kurds and anti- Bashar al-Assad factions in Syria, and the European side of the NATO alliance would have been even more significantly weakened.

As to the NWO...

[​IMG]
    I suggest that you may wish to discuss that further with enloopius. He's the resident expert on NWO conspiracy theories. ;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Unlike FDR, the current occupant of the WH can’t think for himself, good, bad, or indifferent it doesn’t really matter, Joe and the Ho as some like to call them, are way out of their league.

oldawg likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

My guess is this will be the outcome shortly.
    peaceineurope.

11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

BidDUMB and his son made millions off their corrupt deals with the Ukraines He doesn't care what happens now, talk talk little action. This crisis plays right into his green energy BS drive the price of gas up and then we will hear him say green energy is cheaper than fossil fuels. More lies

12. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

That's a real hoot. You think it would have been way worse with the previous president at the helm? Give me some of whatever you're smoking. Putin didn't make a move when the previous president was in office. Why?

I'm sure gas prices and inflation would be "way worser" if the previous president was in office. You can leave the NWO out of this, I was just looking for a convenient bin to put the losers from Apache's post. Call them MICs, deep state, whatever.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The United States was at war with Germany LONG before war was declared. We know now that there were constant battles with Germany U-boots in international waters as the USA delivered Lend Lease goods in order to free up Britain ships even though the USA was neutral. This wasn't known until long after the war and FDR was dead and gone...he did lots of shady things to support the UK and in modern day probably would have been impeached.

Yes, there are many similarities to FDR and Biden in this current scenario, one being the American people would not support a war 'over there' especially after the Brits dragged us into WW1 with lies and deception as was known afterwards but never proven until they declassified the shipping manifest of the Lusitania in 2014. This is the same as the American mindset now and you certainly cannot blame them.

Anyway, the decision has been made but history has shown us where this will lead...“History never repeats itself, but it does often rhyme.” - Twain

14. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"How are people supposed to buy $90k electric cars when they can barely afford gas."
    What I have always wondered about is if they are so concerned with the environment then how can they justify the chemical waste products to produce these battery-operated cars and, more so, to dispose of these electric cars. Where are all these old car batteries going to go? Can they be recycled or are we going to put them onto a rocket and shoot them to the moon? It would certainly seem better to me that we go to Natural Gas for our cars as it has a much smaller environmental impact. Maybe I am missing something...

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I note there are many reports of Russian troops looting...food

Nothing says loser like not being able to provide basic rations to your own people...

sec_monkey, oldawg and chelloveck like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

if and when the tokamak is perfected will we have cheap clean electricity but until then we are stuck with hydrocarbon based fuels Bidumb and his cronies have put the cart before the horse

17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What is it, 2 days after approving 33 billion dollars "aid for Ukraine" now no one is talking about Ukraine. Guess that fixed it.
    I smell shit.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and not one single word on, “Who leaked the Draft…” on any National Media… That should tell you something…

oldawg and CraftyMofo like this.
  19. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

You need to lay off that crack pipe. Lucky Trump isn't in office? You are only fooling yourself. They waited for an idiot like Biden to get in so they could do what they want. What's he gonna do? Change his Depends? Have some ice cream? Call black people cockroaches? You are saying that it is worth WW4 to help Ukraine? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7