Random Cool Tricks

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Meat, Dec 14, 2016.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]
    Girls who take standing-in-the-saddle-selfies with friends are probably dangerous, but they sure look happy.
    :)

GrayGhost, Gator 45/70, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
  2. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I grew up with a friend who's mom was one of those Rodeo trick riders. She would ride with a foot on each of two galloping horses while jumping on and off one or the other and traversing beneath them.

I just figured that was advanced horsemanship. Far beyond my cow-working ranchhand level.

3. hot diggity

4. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    Dog exercise yard.

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20230922_223052_Facebook.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

This Mini Camper trend is getting out of hand.

GrayGhost and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Yeah, that's not going to work for my big ass at all. That would be tighter than a midget casket.

8. hot diggity

9. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    I was once told that all you needed to remember to be a plumber was that
    "Shit flows downhill and payday is on Friday."

10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I've seen a lot of shit ,, but I ain't never seen no Hickshit like that !!

GrayGhost and hot diggity like this.
  11. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Air Conditioning drains illegally dumping into a sewer pipe. Very common sight on apartments and condos.

12. hot diggity

Old married man trick.

You must always be the one that goes to the mailbox and the one who takes out the trash. She will think you do it just like opening her car door. Because you love her.

When you bring in the mail rip the address labels off any advertising flyers and solicitations for donations and drop the rest in the trash, recycle bin and! burn box as you go past.

IMG_20230927_203933.

It didn't take long for her to forget about her shopping catalogs, and make all her charitable giving local once I started controlling the mail.

Catalogs will eventually fade away with no sales and solicitors will find easier picking. I look at it as one more way to simplify our life and reduce our bills. It works.

13. Been doing this for years. My wife likes to support PBS, so I started sh!tcanning the solicitations from them.

14. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

When my Mom died and I inherited the old family home, I got those type catalogs for a few years. And letters from various charities. Mom could be a sucker at times. I just trash them. Still get one every now and then.

15. hot diggity

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nooooooo.......and you think Legos are bad

GrayGhost and SB21 like this.
  17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

18. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If you've got an electric car park up high in the parking garage, even if it's on the roof is better than flooding it.

19. hot diggity

IMG_20231004_101708.
    This was an accidental discovery but now I really like it. Started as some recycled Food Lion bags, but as they twisted up it's become a handy door pull when I'm carrying boxes to the shop. I can shut the door by just pulling on the bag, even with a box in my hands that would interfere with reaching the knob.

20. hot diggity

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7