PROOF THE 2020 ELECTION WAS FRAUD

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, May 19, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Although broken as it is we need to keep the electoral college. Otherwise they will just control a handful of populous areas and crap on the rest of the country. It would be worse than it is now...

VisuTrac, enloopious, BTPost and 3 others like this.
  2. FTM2 Tartar

FTM2 Tartar On Hiatus Banned

=-==
    Each State shall appoint, in such "Manner" as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors,...
    =-==
    If we don't keep our state legistatures' feet to the fire, they will legislate having a chinese machine running venezuelan software appoint the electors.
    This is the democratic [mob-rule] "Manner". There are better ways [better "Manner"s]...

The truest Republican "Manner" would be
    'no popular presidential election, but rather, appointment of electors by the legislatures in like "Manner" as they appoint candidates to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, or Westpoint, etc.'

"Mind your Manners!" as gramma used to say;
    Manners and Democracy are antonyms...
    =-==
    Also, in like "Manner" as no state needs to add presidential candidates to it's ballots, it doesn't need to add USSenators to it's ballots either;
    USSenators are supposed [in the original constitution] to be appointed by state legislators...

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    BTPost likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Lets hope they can get real court !!!
    Sloth

Dark Wolf and enloopious like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Never expect justice in a court built on stolen land.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I feel pretty sure this election was stolen. Theres no way Bedumb and Kamelcrack were the most popular prez and VP candidates in our history.
    And I appreciate all of the work, effort, and money this guy is probably spending to find this truth . But ,, when whoever it was that started finding the discrepancies in the election ,,, how and why did that person come to the conclusion of ,,,,, hey , I know,, I'll send all of this info to that Pillow Guy ,,, instead of some legal organization somewhere . Like I said, I appreciate all he's doing,, just wondering.

enloopious and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah he seems like a pretty bad candidate for the job. He is a recovering drug addict and the media is sure to point that out several times while talking to him. Just see the Kimmel thing.

Then again president Bush Jr was a recovering(?) drug addict and the press didn't ban him. They gave him all kinds of respect.

I think when it comes down to it, he has the passion and money to do the job and its going to be done. The people doing the investigation are very qualified so at the end of the day what difference does it make if the my pillow guy paid them? He's just a regular guy like the rest of us, not some government vampire with an ulterior motive. I like that much better than some political hack or Chinese news agent who tells me they have better credentials than the rest of us.

johnbb and SB21 like this.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Doesn't matter. They were anointed. They be the figureheads we have.
    I predict buyers remorse in the mid-terms.
    We just have to keep the gridlock in the legislative branch to keep new laws from being passed.
    and then watch it happens in 2024.

Maybe we've had enough of the incumbents and will finally go Libertarian. Hey, a guy has to have a dream.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7