Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

Continuing to pray for your dad, you and your family.

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Thanks to all our simian family members...

3. Witch Doctor 01

For those of you who have missed him Sapper John has been out of touch with neck/back surgery... he has had a few issues but has been removed from intensive care to day...please keep him in your thoughts and prayers....

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks for the update WD. One more of your family to include in my daily thoughts. Tell him we're thinking of him

5. Witch Doctor 01

Will do he asked about the Monkey when I saw him today...

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Tell Old Sapper, that we are keeping him in our prayers....

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[angel] Prayers sent for SJ.

8. Witch Doctor 01

Looks like they will release him this evening... we thank everyone for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers...

9. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Thanks to all of my Monkey friends for your prayers and kind thoughts.I was discharged from the hospital Friday evening and am doing well. Still very sore and tired and hating my neck brace with a passion. Doctors fused four vertabre in my neck,replaced discs with donor bone (I suppose I can be a zombie now),had four titanium plates and a "cage" implanted along with 12 screws.Doctors said I should be pretty much back to normal in two more months.I missed all my Monkey family and thank them for everything you have done. So glad to be back among the living!:D

10. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome back SJ. We were all concerned for you and your return to strong and pain free monkeydom

11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

welcome back. I hope you have a quick and full recovery. My Mother had something similar done for her low back.
    Living with pain sucks. Wish you well.

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Man...you're going to have fun getting through airport metal detectors...best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I wish to echo what the other's have said S.J. Get well !

14. Sapper John

Just got word that Witch Doctor 01 has been admitted to the Durham, NC Veterans hospital for treatment of some health issues he is having.I am praying for a total and complete recovery!

15. RightHand

Total and complete - nothing else is acceptable. You guys have exceeded your quota for family health issues and are being issued a cease and desist order, effective immediately.

16. Sapper John

I agree Dee...we need a break right about now!

17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Are you guys tag teaming??? It's good that you are out of strife SJ, just show WD the way! Cheers from Chello

Sapper John likes this.
  18. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

I'm with RH on this one, and will pray for God to make it so.
    Hang in there

19. Witch Doctor 01

I have finally escaped the evil clutches of the VA hospital system and am home.... will be taking a few days to get everything back together... Thanks for the good mojo... I appreciate it...

chelloveck, kellory and RightHand like this.
  20. RightHand

Glad the cease and desist had the intended results. Put your feet up and feel better

kellory likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7