Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Finished 1st week of Radiation....Started Chemo. Hanging in there and knowing I will be ok....I believe it! Thanks for asking kellory....Just tired a lot, don't want to eat at all....nothing sounds good. Spending great times with my daughter and her daughter...and my son. He lives a few blocks from the hospital I was in for 8 days....and where I get my Chemo. So far, so good...and I still have hair. ;)

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Good to hear from you. Hang in there, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Glad to hear, you are doing so well... Hang in there, CRC...

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@CRC thank you for the up-date. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad that you have family near and that you are not alone. Many of us here are sending you strength and goodwill.

Everyday in everyway I am getting better and better.....

5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

a little something to help pick you up...

Still in out prayers and thoughts

CRC and Tully Mars like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

CRC, I wish you the very best, Never quit, Never give up!

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I had to show y'all....I got a present in the mail today....and by the way, MM? I have so many wonderful friends in my life .....I have amazing friends....Met most of them in parking lots all over the country....Tailgating at Buffett shows...All over the country and down Island way.....They are setting up schedules to come help....from Ohio, Pennsylvania, Calfornia, Maine, Texas...and that's just the next 6 weeks for 1st go round of treatments.....This came in the mail from one of them today...the pendant is a Shakespeare quote..."And though she is but little, she is fierce.."

LungYou.

8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I would respectfully request that those of you so inclined mention my family in your prayers, in particular my youngest daughter Lauren. Received a call last night from my oldest saying that Lauren attempted suicide. I will be leaving for Denver as soon as the plane is ready.

Tully

9. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

I will be praying for her and your family!

10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Prayers in route.

11. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Your family will be in my thoughts in the coming days with my own prayers for Lauren's safe return to long term health and a peaceful heart

12. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Many prayers coming for Lauren & your family Tully.

13. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Our prayers and best wishes to you and Lauren...

14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Tully Mars my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May Lauren heal and see that she has so much to live for. Tully if you need anything please let me know.

15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

@Tully Mars ....Knee mail outbound on high for Lauren, that she may overcome her challenges and realize what a wonderful gift life is. Prayers for you and your family that this does not consume you but rather gives you strength and draws you together in such a way that you are able to selflessly give the support an love required to help uplift Lauren's spirit.

Motomom34 and RightHand like this.
  16. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Praying for you and your family

17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Safe Journey, Tully.... and Prayer sent for your family..... and your Daughter...

18. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Prayer sent. [angel]

19. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Tully asked me to thank all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers. He has come to think highly of many here and I can see why. Thank you all again. Mrs. Tully:)

20. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You're all in our thoughts and will be in the coming days

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7