Potential Terrorist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Aug 29, 2013.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Huzzah! I didn't get all 72. Otherwise, I would have been screwed.

I still got a lot. crap, more than half apply.

If you are looking for me, try Gitmo.

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Do you suppose #33 (Anyone that "visits extremist websites/blogs.") applies to us?

There is undoubtedly a specific list of books that we may have read that would put us on a list. I always thought Catcher In The Rye was on the list. Looks like The Bible is too.

HD

3. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Awwww I think I flunked the Test! I only got 42 out of 72, but thats only cuz sum was repeated twice just phrased different!

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

That is the thing with the list.... you are subjected to the .gov's opinion and what label they assign you. If you read a book, visit a site, or believe a certain way- does that make you guilty of anything other than having an opinion...no. But they are trying to put us in a little box.... and I for one will not fit... one little box without a big fight.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  5. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

Ayn Rand said it best (oops. does quoting her make me a terrorist?):

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yes, yes it does. She was a visionary, unfortunately.

AmericanRedoubt1776 likes this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Gave up about halfway through. Seems I may have made celebrity status in the computers down in the dungeons. Oh well, if they come for me I'm gonna get to meet a whole lot of you guys huh?;)

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

FBI “Communities Against Terrorism” Suspicious Activity Reporting Flyers
    February 1, 2012 in Federal Bureau of Investigation

The following collection of 25 flyers produced by the FBI and the Department of Justice are distributed to local businesses in a variety of industries to promote suspicious activity reporting. The flyers are not released publicly, though several have been published in the past by news media and various law enforcement agencies around the country. We have compiled this collection from a number of online sources.

To view the documents, click on a threat area in the menu to the left and the PDF will appear on the right side of the page. You can also download the complete collection of files (ZIP Archive, 6.27 MB).

Threat Areas

AmericanRedoubt1776 likes this.
  9. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Well...I got to 36. I'd be really surprised if someone said they hit all 72 since number 4 says you're one of the original colonists. What ass-hat put that on the list?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  10. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

The FBI creating and publishing all those fliers is suspicious activity. To whom do we report that?

kellory likes this.
  11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Call your local FBI office. I am sure they would be happy to help you ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7