peaceful protest anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 9, 2020.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We lost those in the 70s when laissez faire child raising got popular.

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Denver shooter Matt Doloff ID'd as AntiFa

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I believe they wanted a story about right wing violence towards "peaceful protesters" so badly that they helped set these events into motion from the beginning of the protest. They spent a day following a strike anywhere match while holding a can of gas, and they got their explosion.

I suppose the takeaway here is don't go anywhere near a protest, but this kind of thing is already spilling into the residential neighborhoods so all you can do is understand how they operate, and be smarter.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Tully Mars like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Shooting analysis in sequence. Note in the last frame the mace is bring sprayed to the right of the shooter and evn though it has expanded beyond three feet is clearly behind him. Likely aimed not at the shooter but to the AntiFa supporter behind him and to the right. In the videos he was both aggressive and combative and in the first two frames was clearly lunging forward towards the victim.

upload_2020-10-11_15-11-50.
    upload_2020-10-11_15-12-40.
    upload_2020-10-11_15-13-3.

5. ditch witch

LOL you beat me to it. Was just about to post that.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and 3M-TA3 like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Great minds think alike. ;)

Gator 45/70 and ditch witch like this.
  7. ditch witch

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Tully Mars like this.
  8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Glad I'm not Pinkerton's insurance agency for Colo.

The station should be sued for inditing a riot - there are reports the <s>'news director'</s> Segment producer (confirmed by other witnesses) was doing everything he could to start trouble.

The TV doesn't report the news any more - they make it up wholesale...

Fake TV News: Widespread and Undisclosed

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  9. ditch witch

Betting the "Pinkerton" claim was a lie from the station. There's so much info pouring out now on the shooter I can't keep up but he was not licensed to be providing armed security in the city, that much is for certain. Also I guess Denver has a rule regarding uniformed and armed or plainclothes and unarmed. 9News will be staring down the barrel of many lawsuits. Not that any of that will bring the victim back.

In other peaceful protest news.

Las Vegas. Trump car parade results in BLM members beating on vehicles stopped in traffic. Several attempt to pull occupants from the vehicles. One older man is seen exiting a vehicle to confront an attacker, only to be jumped and stomped by a mob of at least 5 individuals.

Portland. A peaceful Patriot Prayer rally ends. Antifa/BLM follow them back to the parking garage and attempt to prevent them from getting to their vehicles. Several individuals from the parking garage upper levels are seen bombarding the attackers with pepper balls. Spicy air for all! Police seem quite disinterested in chasing down the Jalapeno Juice from Heaven distribution squad, to the displeasure of the black bloc crowd.

Gator 45/70, SB21, DKR and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

When he goes to prison for this the 5'11" 145 pound POS will be real popular with the black BLM crowd there and probably others. [do-it]

Gator 45/70, SB21, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  11. DKR

City of Denver - Shooter not licensed guard.
    "There is no record for an active licensed security guard now or ever for an individual named Matthew Doloff or Dolloff. If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law," The Denver Department of Excise and Licenses told CBS Denver's Andrea Flores.

Looks like murder rap is really going to stick...

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The news channel that hired him is also looking at real troubles and not just a civil suit from the family of the slain man.

13. ditch witch

Last night in Portland during their Evening of Evil or Night of Rage or what ever the fck they called it, they tore down statues of Teddy Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Also broke into the Oregon Historical Society. One of the party goers was a woman running for an Oregon congressional seat.
    amanda. dummyamanda.

Mostly white people peacefully protesting in the name of indigenous tribes this time. Livestreamers were run off so the only footage so far is devoid of any footage that could identify them. Of course, not being the sharpest tools in the shed, some still couldn't resist posting photos of themselves to their social media accounts. Gotta get the likes, yo.
    Busted.
    Tracy-molina-statue-2.

NYC looked peacefully obnoxious but I didn't see anything getting destroyed.

Vegas seemed the most volatile with one active shooting, although watching the footage I'd say the shooter was justified. He was moving quickly away from some aggressive dudes who came after him before he finally turned and fired. It didn't seem related to any of the protests going on though.

Oh, also LA rioted over a basketball game. I guess the Lakers won or something. Saw some footage of cop cars being attacked. Official reports say 76 arrested, 8 officers injured, 30+ businesses damaged or destroyed, and an MTA bus was set on fire. Sounds like just another peaceful protest to me.

Also an indie reporter put this together detailing the shooting and how it appears to be an orchestrated collaboration between 9news and antifa blm. Twitter feed has a series of videos shes compiled.
    https://twitter.com/SomeBitchIKnow/status/1315749415756455942?s=19

14. DKR

@ditch witch
    thanks for posting the follow up vids.

All of this is getting zero coverage here or on Nat 'News'
    Wonder why.....

15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Same here, same wonder. Zumzin gizzent write.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The statue toppling was a result of Portland BLMtiFa thugs having a melt down over their "Evil Elk" statue being taken by some locals and reportedly dismantled. A few months back they burned and severely damaged Portland's iconic elk statue

Before
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]

To rub it in they created the "Evil Elk" to replace the "Racist Elk". Arrogant smirks everywhere.
    They got caught napping (morning when they usually sleep) so now it's on it's way to be recycled. It would be cool if the steel was used to make handcuffs for the PPD
    [​IMG]

17. ditch witch

This is the photo that really sent them into orbit. They've decided the OK gesture is a secret hand signal for white supremacists so some of the guys flashed it to screw with them, lol
    elkhaha.
    Andrew Duncomb, the man they stabbed a few months ago, has been trolling them saying it was given to him and it's now in California, heh. At one point he told them they could have it back for 50k. It's been amusing, to say the least.

hahaelk.JPG

18. ditch witch

There's about 22 gigs worth of "peaceful protest" footage here if anyone finds themselves awake at 2 am and bored some evening.
    Index of /riots

Also this popped up. Soyboys feeling froggy. I was expecting them to make a move like this on election day at polling locations. They've talked of it before, and discussed dressing to blend in with normal people to make it appear as if it's Trump supporters instead of Antifa.
    antifa1. antifa2.

More protest fliers. I'll just keep adding them to this post rather than make new ones.
    Screenshot_20201012-195145_Twitter.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  19. DKR

If there was real fascists running things , these loons would be dead already.

oldawg, Freewheeler, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  20. ditch witch

The evil elk has been rebuilt. This one is booby trapped and/or has some sort of tracking on it.

Also antifa is using gangs of children to harass people in Portland now. KittyLists been tracking it since July thinking it was just kids gone wild, but they have handlers and have been seen being trained to kick and punch. Child soldiers.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7