Our small cabin / clothing optional community is taking shape.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by us2, May 14, 2023.

1. us2

us2 On Hiatus Banned

Hello Hello, nice to meet everyone!
    This is the husband of the US2 couple.
    Since the wifi connection where I am working at is ify at best, this is the first time checking in on here.
    My brother swung in today and offered to take me out for a burger and a beer so using the connect at the local bar.
    Things dried out pretty well (although rain is expected today) so the groundwork has been going well and i am getting the hang of the equipment. My main push this week is to get the premier privacy hedge planted and get growing.
    Need to get back to my brother since he is paying the bill for the lunch so I will try to check in later.
    I looks like my wife is doing pretty well dealing with you guys but I will have to warn you, she is quite the spark plug and can give it as well as she can take it. :eek:! You have my blessing to drink a beer with her and give her some crap next time she is on. ddd (2).

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. us2

us2 On Hiatus Banned

Good evening everyone and hope you are having great night. I just got back from a Harley ride and showered and relaxing with some beers. My husband and I usually ride together but with him at our project, and since it was such a night night, I went solo.
    No work tomorrow for me so no need to go to bed early. Since it is just me tonight, and no one minds, I think I am going to change up the avatar, so it is not confusing of who everyone is talking to.

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7