Our first real SHTF situation/"practice run"; what have we learned?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IceRanger, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

He's just being modest, He's got more.......lol

IceRanger likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

refrigerated batteries is an old myth. The new ones dont need it... you are wasting space for your beer!

I added more canned milk. and more dried butter milk. not a fan of dried eggs but i may add those. Although eggs werent a problem this time

The thing about using more dry goods is the body tends to be more constipated so you also need to add psyllium husks to your dried goods.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Fair's fair...a number of Republicans have contributed to the debacle (particularly in the Whitehouse.....because the the Republican's in the House and Senate, are only interested in getting Drumpf re-elected, and not defending the Constitution against the tweeting wannabe 'strong-man' tyrant); and I have to say that theists of many stripes are contributing to the spread of Covid19 by insisting on continuing church services as normal for feckin' goodness sake.

And the Republicans are as like to sacrifice as much to keep nitwit pres #45 in the White House...no price is too high to be able to stack the Federal judiciary with 3rd rate, but socially conservative judges, and overturning Roe V Wade, and some of the other 7 Mountains Mandate Dominionism in America Part 5: The Seven Mountains Mandate

I think that anti vaxxers and those theists who are promoting prayer over social distancing and vaccination ought be placed last in the queue for vaccination, that is, once a vaccination is available for distribution....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7