Mrs Krap Update Surgery was today.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kamp Krap, Apr 10, 2023.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

[​IMG]

SB21, Kamp Krap, 3M-TA3 and 3 others like this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Glad to hear the good news!

SB21, Kamp Krap, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  3. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Keep up the fight

duane, SB21, Kamp Krap and 2 others like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

In my daily prayer list, KK...

duane, SB21, Kamp Krap and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Malama pono, Mrs. Krap.

Dunerunner, duane, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  6. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

That sounds like a super long day. I'm glad to hear that her surgeon is good at what she does and a clear communicator. I'm saying lots of prayer's for Dee's smooth recovery and healing.

Dunerunner, duane, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  7. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

We have been together over 20 years now and married for 13 of those years. A couple of her friends have said "TG being with you has made her strong enough to beat this!" Given the generally low opinion that pair has of me I am not sure if that is a compliment or a insult. the same pair rails on and on about what a worthless man I am for being at home instead of staying in Evansville.

SIgh we had a long discussion over how things would go down post surgery. She was adamant that she wanted me her taking care of her babies (Here 4 dogs) and not wasting money on a motel room or gas making the 4 hour round trip. When she wants to see me in person again is when it is time to come pick her up and bring her back home. That is all her call and if our roles were reversed I would want the exact same thing.

8. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

The surgeon has been priceless throughout all of this. She has the subtle arrogance of someone who is very good at what she does and knows she is very good at what she does, but at the same time is a down to earth normal person. LOL and anyone that takes phone pics of guts and what she cut out while waiting for cancer cell test of tissue....... Is alright in my book. She might have been a little over the top giddy scrolling through them in conference room after the surgery..... LOL I can now say I have seen my wife inside and out. And contrary to the myth NO ONE is beautiful inside :)

Seawolf1090, GOG, Alanaana and 5 others like this.
  9. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Prayers with "Good Vibrations" sent to both Mr. & Mrs K. Krap. Thank you for being so detailed with the medical information regarding the surgery and the chemo treatment. You are blessed to have had such an excellent surgeon. Though every person and medical case is different, we have all learned from the tough experiences you and Mrs K have endured, and knowledge is Power.

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Send her pictures everyday of her fur-baby's please!

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

KK, that is exactly the way AlaskaChick and I dealt with our separations when. I was hospitalized, for cancer, and she was hospitalized with Concussion/TBI, RECENTLY…We communicated with Facetime, a couple of times a day, but kept the in-person visiting, to the Friends and relatives…. AlaskaChicks Neuro-Theropist made her a sign that said “Please do not come to visit at this time. These folks need some Downtime”. She was instructed to put it on our Apt. Door, for three weeks. and it has helped us get settled back into a Daily Routine..

12. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Folks around here are sure dealing with a gang of stuff, I'm sending prayers for everyone

13. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Prayers all around. There but for the grace of God…

14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Get well soon.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  15. Horsegal

Horsegal Monkey

Sounds like she is on the way to recovery! Prayers for you both and yes, send her daily fur baby pictures!!

Dunerunner likes this.
  16. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

glad to hear your good news, won't stop the prayers though, will keep sending them until all is good for you and Mrs. K.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

more prayers sent... best wish's and may God bless you and yours and keep you all safe, well, and protected

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7