Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

upload_2016-6-7_20-35-50.

Ganado likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yep, amazing animals, built in broom and dustpan, very tidy critters.....:rolleyes:

chelloveck and Minuteman like this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I have wondered about that and other anomalies for years. One of those unexpected miracles I guess. If you can't explain it call it magic... or rather ... a miracle

3M-TA3 and chelloveck like this.
  4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Man's flawed version of the flood story is often represented as a whole earth event. In fact many biblical scholars know that from a true reading of scripture, not the flawed and often mistranslated one found in the English version, it is clear that flood of Genesis was a local event that covered kol erets the whole ground. It is used many times to describe a certain area but never to describe the entire planet.

"The name of the first is Pishon; it flows around the whole [kol] land [erets] of Havilah, where there is gold. (Genesis 2:11)"
    "And the name of the second river is Gihon; it flows around the whole [kol] land [erets] of Cush."

Here the term refers only to the land of Canaan;
    "Is not the whole [kol] land [erets] before you? Please separate from me: if to the left, then I will go to the right; or if to the right, then I will go to the left." (Genesis 13:9) (The "whole land" was only the land of Canaan)
    "And the people of all [kol] the earth [erets] came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe in all the earth." (Genesis 41:57) (The people from the Americas did not go to Egypt)

So yes Virginia there was a flood. No it was not global and no kangaroos didn't have to hop to Australia from Asia.

The Genesis Flood: Why the Bible Says It Must be Local

3M-TA3 and Ganado like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Motomom34 :LOL::LOL::LOL: what gave them away? 'look ma no hands!' or 'here hold my beer'?

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]
    Now that summer is here - watch out for the Kinder!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. DKR

[​IMG]
    Rednecks, them - I've heard about, don't know quite know what to make of this fellow...

9. DKR

[​IMG]
    drinking and crashing at the beach is always a bad choice. I worked in a military ER for years - used to get one or two of these dimwits a season.

Gator 45/70 and AD1 like this.
  10. DKR

[​IMG]

This stuff is my go to fix for 1st degree (sun) burns. How much to apply? If a little is good, then gobs is great...

Once it gets past that, (blistering, etc) you're looking at something like Silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) or other 'scripted ointments to prevent infections.

AD1, Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  11. DKR

[​IMG]
    second worst place to get a sunburn.....

Gator 45/70 and AD1 like this.
  12. DKR

[​IMG]
    finally, if you think tanning makes you look hot...think about the long run....

End of meme today.

Gator 45/70, AD1 and Motomom34 like this.
  13. chelloveck

Another rare occasion when we are in agreement, M'man.....though the flood waters have often been muddied by Christian publishers and film makers to give the opposite impression. Evidently Mt Ararrat must be higher now than it was back in the day ;)

upload_2016-6-7_20-45-33.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. chelloveck

It looks like the subject took a dip in a chocolate fountain in Wonka World.

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  15. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Hay, where's the Sauce?

T. Riley likes this.
  16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Good barbeque don't need no sauce.

Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  17. DKR

[​IMG]
    made a few teats for lunch to celebrate that I could care less about (fill in blank) this month.

18. DKR

[​IMG]
    According to Wikipedia, the cheeseburger is said to have been first created back in 1926, by 16-year-old Lionel Sternberge.

And here all this time I thought all he'd done was make toy trains....

19. DKR

[​IMG]

Tully Mars, 3M-TA3 and Ganado like this.
  20. DKR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A perfect Hodad's burger - legend in SoCal and for good reason. In and Out is #1 with me, mostly because there are more of them....

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Ganado like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7