Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

[​IMG]

Aeason, natshare, kellory and 5 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

12592671_1480367651976953_9003686937753404147_n.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Common core. Kid probably got an A.

common core.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Aeason, Ganado, kellory and 4 others like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

6. chelloveck

[​IMG]

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

@chelloveck

I am amazed that the only posters you post have nothing to do with your own country. Your preoccupation with our election confirms what I began to doubt --- The USA remains the most important nation in the world for the moment. I guess vegemite, kangaroos, Ayers Rock, and the Austrailian SAS are about all you have to offer the world.

Sapper John, Aeason, T. Riley and 2 others like this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

12644960_1681488768758156_6773724314800875051_n.

Aeason, kellory, Wild Trapper and 3 others like this.
  9. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

English for the imports.

10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]
    lazy, or too smart for their own good?

Wild Trapper and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  11. DKR

[​IMG]
    Personal motto now for years - I'd much rather be a disappointed pessimist than a horrified optimist.

Easier to live thru the one over the other....

Motomom34 likes this.
  12. DKR

[​IMG]

natshare likes this.
  13. DKR

[​IMG]
    real bushcraft food!

kellory, CaboWabo5150, 3cyl and 3 others like this.
  14. DKR

[​IMG]
    lazy or too much time on their hands?

15. DKR

[​IMG]
    meme relate Art poster for the day. Steel toes means you keep your toes....

16. DKR

[​IMG]
    a (not) laff to start your weekend.

natshare, BlueDuck and Motomom34 like this.
  17. DKR

[​IMG]
    the new Golden Ticket. Going to have fun, no matter who wins.....

Witch Doctor 01 and chelloveck like this.
  18. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Most would call that trolling

19. chelloveck

More a case of bemusement than amazement I suspect. I would be most surprised that many of your fellow citizens would know of, or care much about Australia other than, I guess, Vegemite, kangaroos, the Australian SAS and/or Uluru Uluru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The fact that you have referenced Uluru with the Eurocentric "Ayers Rock", and that you seem unaware of some of Australia's more important contributions to the world, than Vegemite, kangaroos, the Australian SAS, and Uluru would seem to confirm that.

It would be rather pointless, me filling the motivational posters with memes about Australian federal and state politicians because, few of my American colleagues would know them, and even fewer would care about them....and they certainly don't have the same entertainment value that the present string of Democrats and Republicans have.

My contributions to the motivational posters thread just matches the preoccupation of Americans with their own oncoming presidential elections. I think the real issue is not that I'm failing to post anything to do with my own country, but that I am not lampooning the Democrat contenders for the US presidency to the same extent that most of the my American Colleagues presently seem to be doing. My answer to that is, that adding my voice to the cacophony of SM Clinton and Sanders critics would make very little difference, to the noise level being generated by my American colleagues, which already is deafeningly considerable. In my role as the site's Diabolus Causidicus, lampooning the conservative candidates is providing a balance that my American colleagues seem to be sorely neglecting (other than complaining that both parties are opposite sides of the same problem). Additionally, the conservative side of the political spectrum provides me with an almost endless supply of material to work with.

Australia will be facing a Federal elections later in 2016. Without doing any research, which of the following Australian present politicians most resembles Donald Trump's political style and persona, and why?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  20. chelloveck

Only when so called "liberals" are alleged to be doing it....conservatives doing the same thing that conservatives all agree with is somehow considered patriotic. ;) How did I manage to penetrate your self imposed cone of silence???

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7