Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I think you just coughed up your funny bone. appreciate you sacrificing your body parts :D

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Oh my goodness....this is hardly a modern paradox, and it is a conundrum that many theists over the centuries have tried hard to resolve; and which is inherently unresolvable, even if one assumes that the claims made by all three Abrahamic traditions are to be taken seriously. I put this paradox in the class of "how many angels can stand on a pinhead" kind of theological speculation.

Although the meme's target seems to be directed at Muslims, the same rhetoric could equally be directed at Orthodox Jews; which may be no great deal to some Christians I suppose; (as they have mostly jettisoned selective Levitical laws) though accusations of anti-Semitic sentiment would most probably have stronger sympathy for the Hassidim than might be the case with Muslims.

[​IMG]
    Rational Islam? - Letters to a Muslim: Noah's Ark- is the Qur'an more believable than the Bible?

The claims of conflicting the accounts of Noah's Ark in the Tanakh, The Christian Bible, and the Qu'ran can be explained by the Noah story as myth, rather than actual, factual historical events; with each tradition adapting and fashioning their different versions of the story accordingly. If David Attenborough had been alive then as one of the co-authors....possibly a quite different narrative might have emerged to explain the diversity of life on earth....then again, he might have been just as ignorant of animal origins and behaviour as any of his primitive goat herding contemporaries.

[​IMG]

Life on Earth (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  3. chelloveck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Alice Duer Miller
    Alice Duer Miller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Witch Doctor 01 and Ganado like this.
  4. chelloveck

[​IMG]

stg58 and Ganado like this.
  5. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

6. stg58

7. stg58

8. chelloveck

[​IMG]

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

[​IMG]

10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

And now for something different (fun)
    [​IMG]

Tully Mars, tbf8170, natshare and 2 others like this.
  11. DKR

[​IMG]

12. DKR

13. DKR

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and chelloveck like this.
  14. DKR

[​IMG]

IF you live thru it that is.....

Gator 45/70, oldawg and chelloveck like this.
  15. DKR

[​IMG]

I see these back window 'lookatmeee' icons so often, I sometimes wish...you know

16. DKR

[​IMG]
    fun weather pic of the day.

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  17. chelloveck

Gator 45/70, DKR and 3M-TA3 like this.
  18. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

It's also a way to keep a fence square.

3 feet x 4 feet x 5 feet gives you a true square corner for your new fence line for that cross fence you need to build. Used in case if it is not staked by a surveyor.

19. DKR

Right triangles, left triangles - there is politics in everything these days....

20. chelloveck

yep...both right and left triangles can be either acute or obtuse, depending upon whether one favours right or left triangles. I try and be an equilateral triangle...which often means I cop abuse from triangles of both the right and left kind.

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7