Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I wish someone would steal the Statue of Liberty and sell all that copper for scrap. The Statue has long out lived its purpose ------"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." We have had enough we don't need any more. Better yet give it back to the French

2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

3. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    I used to rescue trash panda's from dumpsters on base all the time. I walked up on one that was rocking, and figured there must be a bear inside. I stood back and aimed my flashlight through the open door and found a man in there scrounging for cans. I don't know which one of us was more startled.

4. hot diggity

5. hot diggity

6. hot diggity

7. hot diggity

8. hot diggity

9. hot diggity

10. hot diggity

11. hot diggity

12. hot diggity

13. hot diggity

14. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    Like stepping out of the McDonald's in Morehead City

Dont, techsar and SB21 like this.
  15. hot diggity

16. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

The inventor Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, “Since you’ve been such a good man and your Motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven.” Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, “I want to hang out with God.” St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God. Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren’t you the inventor of women? "God said, "Ah, yes. " "Well, " said Arthur, “professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention.” God was somewhat taken back, and when He asked what the flaws might be, Arthur Davidson produced a list for Him to read.

There’s too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusions.

It chatters constantly at high speeds.

Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.

The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust and finally,

The maintenance costs are outrageous. "Hmmmm, you may have some good points there and it may be true that My invention is flawed… " God said to Arthur. “But the last time that I checked, more men are riding My invention than yours.”

Dont, Zimmy, Cruisin Sloth and 4 others like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Better yet ,,, melt it down ,, and let's cast our own favorite caliber rounds ,,,

18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Latest Climent BS - an ArkStorm. A rainstorm so bad or so long that one will need an....Ark.

ARkStorm - Wikipedia

19. hot diggity

20. hot diggity

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7