Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

tbf8170, Brokor, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  2. hot diggity

3. hot diggity

4. hot diggity

5. hot diggity

6. hot diggity

7. hot diggity

8. hot diggity

9. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    When Obama decreed that all fast food places aboard U.S. military bases had to pay their employees $15 an hour
    the Burger King that had made news as the busiest in the World packed up their gear and left. Voted with their feet!

10. hot diggity

11. hot diggity

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Burger King's withdrawal from US military bases probably has saved the US taxpayer the cost of treating military obesity and congestive heart disease due to excessive consumption of fat, carbs, salt and sugar. :sick:

13. hot diggity

14. hot diggity

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

These same people who want Pizza Hut to pay 20 bucks an hour for unskilled labor will bitch and complain when Pizza Hut has to charge 40 bucks for a pizza.

SB21, DKR, Dont and 3 others like this.
  16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

'
    We lost all of our local (Anchorage) Pizza Hut dine in locations years ago. Now, it is delivery/takeout only.

Why? They priced themselves out of business.

We buy Little Caeser's pizza, if we buy anything these days. Much better than the old Hut pies.

CraftyMofo and mysterymet like this.
  17. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

My family would put me on a Trailways bus alone from Dallas to Austin at 10 years old. Dad gave me a little knife and $20 bucks for emergencies.

Seawolf1090, SB21 and CraftyMofo like this.
  18. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I remember the Burger King on Lejuene in the 80s ,,, I always wondered who would go buy food , when the chow halls gave it out for free . But ,, maybe that's just my cheap ass . Less money spent on food was more money spent on beer ,,,,, Yay Beer ,,,

19. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I've read that back in the early 20th century people could literally "mail" a kid alone to another city. Weird but apparently true.

20. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

laws or the people that enforced them and the people that made up this country were of a different sort back then...

interesting thing... the mongol empire at one time had nearly no crime... all criminals were dealt with very harshly IIRC...

so thinking few even thought about committing a crime while in their domain???

techsar, Cruisin Sloth and Zimmy like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7