Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[​IMG]

tacmotusn, GOG and Mountainman like this.
  3. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Oh man! I can't un-see that...

techsar, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

[​IMG]

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  6. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

Here's a great video esposé on the decline and fall of Detroit thanks to the destructive democrats:

GOG, fmhuff and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

To be honest, I'm equating Democrats with liberals in my post above as that is the way the majority of Democrat policies and actions lean. I was a conservative Democrat for a good many years before that party left me so far behind that I gave up hope and became a Republican several years ago. The grass here isn't as green as I would like, but at least there is still a sliver of hope. I digress - my point is that there are still a lot of conservative Democrats out there and my apologies to any that I've offended. To the liberal Democrats out there who are hell bent on destroying the Republic, well you can write out my forum name and look at it in a mirror.

kellory, Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
  8. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

That was very interesting. Crowder did a good job.

9. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

With the mid-terms...

[​IMG]

10. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

11. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

fishing like a boss.

Gator 45/70 and tacmotusn like this.
  12. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Mona freesa.

GOG, Yard Dart, NotSoSneaky and 2 others like this.
  13. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Our Governor Louisiana Govoner and wife. and wife, She's pretty hot!

15. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Nah I got one I am going to try that's better. I am going to take a 1/2 bucket of swamp muck, separately I am going to make a pesto like mixture of florida Beauty berry leaves and seafood (shrimp, squid, baitfish) paste. I will mix muck and seafood paste 50/50 and form into decent sized balls (think tennis ball), which I will freeze until I go on a fishing trip. I will drop these balls semi thawed over the side when marking fish fairly heavily in 8 to 12 foot of water. Close proximity to balls as drawn in by seafood paste, beauty berry leaf pesto will stun the fish and they will float to surface. If left alone and not netted or preyed upon by other predators they will fully recover and swim away. When researching Beauty Berry I read about this and want to see that it works. I will harvest no fish at this time, and just want to confirm it works and perfect the practice for post SHTF food harvesting.

16. Yard Dart

Genius at work right there....let us know how it goes Tac, interesting strategy!!

Tully Mars and tacmotusn like this.
  17. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Knowledge is a force to be reckoned with.....;)

tacmotusn likes this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

[​IMG]
    "Everybody raise your hand who is an incompetent liberal Governor who blew the better part of a billion dollars on pipe dreams while giving special privileges to the scandal ridden lobbyist you sleep with."

I'd gladly trade you my progressive Governor Kitzhaber and throw in his sleep in Felon lobbyist to boot. While your Governor was cleaning things up and providing leadership, mine blew close to $700,000,000 on two projects that failed and weren't needed, then blamed everyone else. His fiancee, the First Lady* of Oregon is mired in scandal that goes all the way to the Governor's office changing policy to support her business. The best part is that the looney libs in Portland, Eugene, and Salem are going to reelect him. No 5h!t.

When is Jindal going to run for President, anyway?

*We Oregonians have a slight accent, so "First Lady" is pronounced "First Ho".

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2 Years, He may take a look at it ?
    I'm amazed that people vote someone to office who thinks its their job to figure out more new ways to tax you?
    Then gives away your money to those that will not work.

20. Yard Dart

The sad part is Oregon libs vote party first.... and don't give a dern if it is for the best of the state...... whoa.... sounds just like my WA....... Ahgggggg!!!

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7