Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20221007-123356_MeWe.

2. Minuteman

img-c382b467.

3. Minuteman

img-ea4827f6.

oldawg, mysterymet, Gray Wolf and 7 others like this.
  4. Minuteman

img-e3b69d6f.

Gray Wolf, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

One day, a young boy went up to his father and asked, “Dad, where did people first come from?”

The boy’s father said, “Well, son, that’s a good question. You see, a long time ago, there were no human beings on earth. But then God decided to create two people named Adam and Eve in his own image. Adam took Eve as his wife, and we are all descended from that first couple.”

The boy was somewhat skeptical, so he went to his mother in a different room and said, “Mom, Dad tells me that all people today came from a couple named Adam and Eve. Is that true?”

The boy’s mother replied, “Well, not really. You see, a long time ago, in the East African Rift Valley, there were beings known as australopithecines. They were large, hair-covered ape-like creatures, and over time, the environment around them changed. That caused their bodies to change into what we now know today as human beings, and that’s where we came from.”

The boy was somewhat confused, so he went back to his father in the other room and said, “Hey Dad, you told me that humans came from Adam and Eve, but Mom says we came from big, hairy ape-like creatures.”

His father replied, “Well, your mother was talking about her side of the family. I was talking about mine.”

Gator 45/70, Dont, tbf8170 and 2 others like this.
  6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

This abomination is so very wrong on so very many levels. This person belongs in a mental ward, locked far away from impressionable children.

7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

And she wants ME to pay for her college loans!

8. DKR

Gotta wonder how that shows up on her CV when looking for another gig.

I'll stop here

Gator 45/70, VisuTrac and SB21 like this.
  9. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Agreed. Also note the teacher who is willfully going along with it. Kids that age should not be subjected to this. I would be in favor of all adults involved from teacher to principal to board of education being perp walked out of the school.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Looks like the corp sexual harassment training doesn't apply to schools at all.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. hammerdrop99

hammerdrop99 Monkey+++

I would be having a severely intense physical hands on discussion with a principal and teacher if my child was exposed to this. Will probably be in jail after, but very satisfied.

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The person in that image could just as well be reading the left wing extremist manifesto, from the very same book....

[​IMG]

The Christian Bibles (there are many variants) can be cherry picked to justify just about any ideological position on the political spectrum from extreme right to extreme left, and points in between.

The image in post #44758 is, what it is...culture wars propaganda affirming the victimhood of those on the right wing whom are somewhat less extreme than Ghengis Khan. :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

14. hot diggity

15. hot diggity

16. hot diggity

17. hot diggity

18. hot diggity

19. hot diggity

20. DKR

1 Corinthians 10:19-21 ESV
    What do I imply then? That food offered to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

Gator 45/70, Dont and Minuteman like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7