Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I will tell this story and I will tell it only once, Since it is a in- family story, During the Battle of the Bulge my old dads tank commander decided he would open the hatch and have a look see, Problem was that the Germans were the worlds greatest about playing dead, One had climbed up on the tank and when the num-nuts- sac' lieutenant opened the hatch for a look see the German raised up and threw a mashed potato at the open hatch, Hit the lieutenant square in the mouth !
    The grenade rolled off the side, Lieutenant knocked out loosing 2 teeth and bleeding like a pig, The old man closes and locks the hatch, Calls the tank next too them to machinegun their tank killing the german, Does this have a whole lot to do with this thread...No, Its just a for real story.

Mountainman, Minuteman, Tracy and 8 others like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

3. chelloveck

[​IMG]

4. chelloveck

[​IMG]

5. chelloveck

[​IMG]

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

10295779_848882558474110_8847562555335579176_n. For 10295779_848882558474110_8847562555335579176_n. the outdoor cooks

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

CaboWabo5150, Mike and tacmotusn like this.
  8. chelloveck

[​IMG]

9. chelloveck

[​IMG]

10. chelloveck

[​IMG]

natshare, oldawg, Tracy and 2 others like this.
  11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  12. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

13. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

PLA, Harbin, Brokor and 13 others like this.
  14. Yard Dart

15. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Thank you YD. it's important for people to remember its not a day to drink and party. I spend a few hours every Memorial Day and Veterans Day in a military cemetery honoring and remembering. Odd thing, it seems tht when I do, I meet others there and get to refresh the brotherhood.

16. Yard Dart

I had the privilege back in my Army days, to be tasked with burial detail/honor guard during a few periods over my 11 years. I think of the men that we laid to rest and salute them... As well as the families that lost their loved ones.
    My respect goes out to every veteran, of all branches, that have served this great nation.....

17. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I don't need a special day on the calendar to think about my friends that are gone. I think about them every day. I do however party it up on Memorial Day. I have a drink for each of my friends and family that were lost. I've lost family members on D-Day, and in Vietnam, and close friends in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We Marines are funny like that.. We would sure like to make it home from wherever they send us, but we will make damn sure our buddies get home so they can have a good life, and raise a glass once in a while. So.. to my buddies that made sure I got home, I drink to you..

18. Mike

I raise a glass as well. When I got out of Saudi we landed at Rhein Main. I had TDY orders to meet my team in Worms. Once they released me from the returning troops I went across the way to the NCO Club, still in my deasert uniform, ordered a cognac and asked the folks in the club to point the direction to Saudi Arabia. I then lifted that glass, wished my friends a speedy return and kicked it back. Then I ordered a beer, called my team and said come get me. Had several more beers, got ready to leave and found I owed nothing. What a trip! So yes, I understand about raising a glass to our friends, met and unmet

19. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I get pretty pissed this weekend every year too. We've got a Country full of retards that run around spouting off sound bytes about how freedom isn't free and how we need to "remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom" --- And then they go elect B.H.O. Why can't those sons-a-bitches remember that sh1t on election day too ?

20. Mike

Because they are sheeple, not patriots. They have no idea. We turned our backs on Clinton when he visited the Wall because he was a draft dodger. I can't be around this new bastard. I like the secret service boys. They are working under duress. I don't want them to have a harder job

hank2222 likes this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7