Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

2. hot diggity

3. hot diggity

4. hot diggity

5. hot diggity

6. hot diggity

7. hot diggity

8. hot diggity

9. hot diggity

10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

Oh my...31 Patriot Front Doofuses from several US States allegedly descend upon a gay pride celebration at Coeur d'Alene, Idaho with the intention of doing some mischief there. Fortunately, as these nitwits turn a U-Haul van into a big clown car, their plot was exposed, and they were intercepted and apprehended by local police.

The mother(Karen Amsden) of one of those alleged Patriot Front goons (Jared Boyce) involved at Coeur d'Alene, outed him for what he is, giving him an ultimatum, and kicking him out of her home for making the wrong choice...it remains to be seen whether such tough love will have any positive effect.

[​IMG]
    Patriot Front member, 27, is kicked out from mother's home after being arrested at Idaho Pride march | Daily Mail Online
    (N.B. Jared Boyce is standing maskless and gloveless)

[​IMG]
    7 Texans among 31 arrested for conspiracy to riot

Yep, true patriots. [sarc1]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. hot diggity

/\ /\ /\ Look at the eyes. I've seen that look before. Perhaps it's just the mugshot environment, but those look eyes look like the eyes of cold men. Men who's father's were killed in bar fights. ...but more likely it's the look of the dull and gullible, caught by surprise.

12. hot diggity

[​IMG]And don't forget about vector control or it'll be a mosquito breeding ground.

13. hot diggity

14. hot diggity

15. hot diggity

16. hot diggity

17. hot diggity

18. chelloveck

Gay, Lesbian and Bi people have been making babies naturally for Thousands of Years, and it has largely worked, by their passing as straight.

Gay, Lesbian and Bi people are no more or less fertile than straight people, and lesbian and bi women are no less biologically capable of carrying babies to full term, and mothering them than straight women.

Straight people are getting some unearned credit from Gay, lesbian and bi sexual parents who have passed as straight, and have boosted the 'straight' parent's numbers for thousands of years. :p

The meme's argument in post # 40,654 Motivational Poster Thread (warning content) is pointless...but it does make for unctuous self righteous self congratulatory affirmations for anti LGBTQI bigots, so there is that I suppose. ;).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. chelloveck

They don't look so invincible and intimidating without their masks, caps and preppy khakis and boots. Some of them have the eyes of boys who are discovering that $hit is getting real, and that they are opening up (or adding to) a rap sheet, that will follow them and may affect them for the rest of their lives: Though I guess not so critically that they could not become a Republican Party Congressman, or Senator.

[​IMG]
    Colorado's Lauren Boebert has a history of minor arrests, court no-shows
    GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert and husband have racked up arrests
    What We Know About Lauren Boebert’s Campaign Payments To Herself For Driving 38,000 Miles

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. hot diggity

I saw nothing "anti-LGBTQI" about the poster. I thought it was the perfect example of the exact opposite. I watch all the coverage of Pride Month on TV, and read about the Drag Queen Story Time events in elementary schools.

Try to organize a "Straight Pride" event in the United States or suggest "Grandparent's Story Time" in schools and see how long it takes for somebody to call you "anti-LGBTQI". Do I protest? No. Do I call people names? No. I don't even make up a new flag and demand it be flown over city buildings. It seems to me that after all the years of arguing for equal rights for LGBTQI++ people, that somehow different rights are the new goal.

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7