Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Not sure what kind of garrison they have at Joint Systems Manufacturing Center, but I'd not want to find out the hard way. They also built USMC Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles until the program was canceled

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Calls from home?
    bar calls.

tacmotusn, Gator 45/70 and BTPost like this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

[​IMG]

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Not really a motivational poster except to drive instead of fly.
    tsa-interaction-choice.

ColtCarbine and VisuTrac like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

[​IMG]

Maybe you should notice that this is an Obammacare office... x-rays to the right , hernia check to the foreground (turn your head and cough) and a prostate exam, in the back ground and a nice officer to make sure you pay your bill... who says Obamacare wont be cost effective?:D[gone]

Mountainman, ColtCarbine and oldawg like this.
  6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Monkey+

I'd like to get my gun engraved like this... but I shutter to think of the possible legal problems should I ever have to use it.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Mountainman

Colt, you had to go and post something like this. Now I have another project for my never ending prepper list and I can see fights in my future with the wife over who drives and who shoots!!!
    The Leaves Are Turning.

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I would have to say let her drive, I do love that Ma duece! But then if I were driving, thats what I do, and I am good at it. I wouldn't really want a swivel mounted gun forward, but maybe a fixed one with a windshield and a forward sight at point of aim and an electronic trigger that would be fine. If you were really talented you would rig the driver with a helmet aiming system and a slaved gun with electronic trigger. That I could drive and enjoy. ........ well we were all dreaming were we not?:D

10. Mountainman

That's were the problem comes in, we would both want to be in back. A 1919 up front with some kind of setup like you were talking about would make any driver happy.

11. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Look familiar :D
    welcome-to-the-jungle-guns-n-roses-jungle-demotivational-posters-1317417506.

12. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Alpha, is this about right? LoL
    COPS1.

msscarlet, Cephus, chelloveck and 6 others like this.
  13. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Sterted to put this in TFHL but thought it fit good here!

[tinfoil101]
    CT.

14. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

preparedness-poster.

15. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

me=LzM3OC9WZWdldGFyaWFucy1NeS1mb29kLXNoaXRzLW9uLXlvdXItZm9vZC00YjFkODBjYWI0NjMxLmpwZw==&w=550&h=1200

16. Minuteman

How many can you name? I only got 6. And that doesn't count the drunk chick!!!
    your the problem.

Tracy, Falcon15, carly28043 and 2 others like this.
  17. Witch Doctor 01

good for eight....

18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A nice quiz

I got nine from memory...I chose T.P. from memory, but had to check to confirm that I was right...don't know who the hell the binge drinker is...the dude in the bottom left hand corner seems familiar but I can't put a name to him...i suspect that he is a literary figure.

Being able to identify their images is one thing...that is a matter of memory...the far more important thing is knowing what they are notable for, and what contributions they have made to humanity. there are 5 scientists, 1 atheist journalist, 1 psychologist, 1 apostate muslim author / former parliamentarian, 1 patriot /libertarian / author / free thinker. Interestingly, most of the figures featured are atheists, religious skeptics / critics, or are iconoclasts whose works have challenged religious dogmas and orthodoxies. Thank you for posting, Minuteman. I still don't know who the chick with the apparent drinking problem is.

Edit: there are 6 scientists....5 plus N.T.

19. Minuteman

Here's what I get. Take them in columns top to bottom.
    Column 1, Stephen Hawkings. Madam Curie (?), and Nicola Tesla.
    Column 2, Albert Einstein and ?
    Column 3, ?, ?, ? (The last one looks familiar but I can't place a name)
    Column 4, Carl Sagan, Charles Darwin

And you have a point about remembering the names versus their contributions. But usually if you know who they are you have an idea of what they are famous for.

Now as to the drunk chick? I know she's off some mindless reality show. Jersey Bimbo Sluts, IIRC. (I saw a commercial once). She goes by some stupid nickname, Sookie, pookie, tootie. And her pals are slutty,nasty,doofy,easy,sleazy and Joe. Or something to that effect. YMMV.

Tracy, Seawolf1090 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Mountainman

You asked for it and will now regret it:

HOME

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7