Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

2. hot diggity

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

plunger.

DKR, Dont, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Saw this on another site

[​IMG]

I dug into it - it is the world of the deep fake today after all.
    I looked for data on this 'newspaper' All I could find is -

The Sovereign Independent News Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of May 2011. Their current partial address is Roscommon, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 5th of April 2013. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. The Sovereign Independent News Limited has 6 shareholders.

and
    https://ia803204.us.archive.org/11/items/sovereign-independent-issue-4/Sovereign_Independent_Issue4.pdf
    scrubbed from the database. Reason - The item is not available due to issues with the item's content (Bill and his $$$ talking? Dunno) There was 28 pages on line until scrubbed.

This at least tells us the newspaper in the photo is Issue #4 of the series. And that the photo of said paper is not a deep fake product. As for the information in the paper - you are on your own.

and
    SNOPES - our left-leaning arbiter of "fact" shows=
    "A photograph shows a genuine headline from an Irish tabloid known for its conspiratorial and misleading content. While this tabloid no longer appears to be in print, archived versions of these pages are still online. "
    (This debunking is repeated many times by other self-proclaimed fact-checker sites. Many of these are recent - and their stated goal is to police the truth on COVID) )

The above in demonstrably false from seeing [https://ia803204.us.archive.org/11/...dent-issue-4/Sovereign_Independent_Issue4.pdf] that the items has been, in fact, scrubbed.

and
    for fun, try it your self Use 'sovereign independent newspaper" as the search string.
    Note the first items up on the controlled google displays is from the CDC pimping how safe and effective the vax for covid is. Should make you think....

Now then -
    However, using duckduckgo -we find
    [​IMG]
    Sovereign Independent Issue 4 : Reality Bytes : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
    Sovereign Independent Issue 4 - June 2011
    archive.org
    and
    the other 6 issues of the paper.

[​IMG]
    Find odd that the data is found using one search engine and not the other - both with the same URL? Google drops "/page/n0/mode/2up" and a different message comes up.

Who is paranoid now?

Idahoser, Dont, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  5. hot diggity

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

745788d0ca3dbdeada0d526fecc68207e7c9f7eb_2_500x500.

tbf8170, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

vegb.

tbf8170, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

c9bb783f2fc641c4.

tbf8170, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  9. hot diggity

10. hot diggity

11. hot diggity

12. hot diggity

13. hot diggity

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Belive it or not ,, sometimes I have a senior moment and send my foot to fumbling for that switch ,, and then I get confused enough that for a few quick seconds,, I can't remember how to turn them on .
    Things ain't looking good for me sometimes.

oldawg, Gator 45/70, tbf8170 and 2 others like this.
  15. hot diggity

16. hot diggity

17. hot diggity

18. hot diggity

19. hot diggity

20. Re: 36497, I used a strip of paper shop towel and electrical tape. (What else would a sparky use?) Damm General Electric buss plugs.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7