Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

2. hot diggity

3. hot diggity

4. hot diggity

5. hot diggity

6. hot diggity

7. Gaowlpoop

Gaowlpoop Monkey++

it is a can opener. I think it was called a P38.

techsar, Gator 45/70, tbf8170 and 2 others like this.
  8. hot diggity

P38 or "John Wayne." Not sure where that came from.

I think most of the items sound like an Air Force list. My favorite Marine item was "the chow line." This was a rope with metal stakes attached that we sent newbees out to pound in the ground in the direction of the chow hall at the beginning of a Typhoon.
    We told them that it was important to drive the stakes in good so we could hang onto the rope to get to chow. They usually didn't get the joke until they were soaking wet and had run out of rope about fifty feet out. As long as we had new victims we could keep this going every time a storm hit.

My least favorite was the Jet Wash we sent a young PFC after. We figured he'd get laughed at by the air wing folks since jet wash is what comes out the back of a jet. The joke was on us when he comes back with 55 gallons of CitriKleen from the Air Force at Kadena.. We had to use the foul smelling stuff to clean the deck in the shop until it was gone.

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  9. hot diggity

10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Them things are virtually indestructible. I'm still using the one that hung around my neck in 1982, Parris Island .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. hot diggity

I was introduced to escalators and revolving doors at an age where they were just a little scary. I never imagined that this was something that anyone would even consider.

[​IMG]

tbf8170, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

The thing with Nostradamus is, like the Delphi Oracle, just about anything can be 'shoehorned' into the quatrains...and Nostradamus does not explicitly state exactly when these events will occur....leaving a lot of wriggle room for denial when the predicted event does not occur as the Nostradamus interpreter thought it might. Like Nostradamus, many followers of Alex (buy my useless supplements) Jones apply the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy when crediting Alex (Buy my useless supplements) with apparently successful predictions...(on the basis that throw enough crazy shit against the wall, and some of it will stick).

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

@hot diggity
    They do have some escalators that can handle a certain style of cart .not stepped but flat and ribbed
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Can do!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

37D5419B-E9B1-4854-AA81-ED8A7C64BDE5.

16. hot diggity

17. hot diggity

18. hot diggity

19. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    David Martin of Forked River, NJ showing off his Christmas lights to do the delight of most of his neighbors.

20. hot diggity

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7