Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  2. hot diggity

3. hot diggity

4. hot diggity

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

upload_2021-10-6_15-0-53.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

upload_2021-10-6_15-1-59.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. chelloveck

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. chelloveck

upload_2021-10-6_15-22-43.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. chelloveck

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. chelloveck

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

The odds of having 6 or 7 out of 10 kids that die from covid in the same family is not so high. You’d have a better chance of winning the lotto two days in a row then getting struck by lightning on the way to pick up your winnings.
    (1/100,000)^6

12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

FB_IMG_1633478561874.

Gator 45/70 and tbf8170 like this.
  13. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

49b4eba7901a281c.

14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

48baff9c3e953c13.

Gator 45/70 and tbf8170 like this.
  15. chelloveck

[​IMG]
    The Internet Classics Archive | Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle

One record breaking temperature in a colder than average Antarctic winter, an ice age doth not make. The short lived freeze, thawed pretty quickly apparently. It's not the winter temperatures in the Antarctic which tells the story of man made climate change...but the onward trend of summer temperatures around the rest of the globe.
    South Pole froze over in coldest winter on record

The polar vortex is a seasonal Antarctic weather event , of which cells occasionally break off to affect weather conditions temporarily in Australia. This year it caused colder than usual weather....a temporary blip in climatic trends.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Being against mandatory vaccines for a 99.7% survivable virus (even better if you are young and healthy) does not make one “anti vax” either.

17. hot diggity

18. chelloveck

Choosing not to take one of the Covid19 vaccines approved by the FDA in the USA (or equivalent authority elsewhere such as the Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia) does not necessarily make one 'anti-vax': 'Vaccine hesitant' would be the more appropriate descriptor, however, encouraging others not to accept a particular vaccine, based on false, misleading information or fallacious reasoning would be a fair description of anti-vax advocacy of the nutbaggery kind, even if well intentioned.

[​IMG]
    Debunked: No, the 'survival rate' for Covid-19 is not above 99.9%
    Why the COVID-19 survival rate is not over 99% - Poynter
    PolitiFact - Fact-checking Tomi Lahren on vaccines and COVID-19 survival chances
    Fact check: It's misleading to say COVID-19 survival rate is 98%

I guess one could use the national mortality rate % argument to punt on one's individual chances of surviving infection, even though national and even regional percentages may not necessarily reflect on one's individual chances (given that each individual has a different set of risk factors. Some have taken that punt and lucked out...they would be some of the many thousands who have ended up in a morgue or are suffering the debilitating marathon known as 'long Covid'.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Sounds like Californians, A fire brake or fire lane is beyond the realm of possibility's.
    Probably will disrupt the annual migration of Unicorns?

SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Freedom of choice .
    I support your choice to put anything you want to into your body ,,,
    You should honor my choice as well .
    Fact checking anything on the internet,, can not really be considered facts . When there have been factually overinflated reported covid deaths ,, you can expect the same from ,, lives saved from the vaccine ,, or lives lost from the vaccine .
    Sir Chello ,,, do you trust my government ???? From a few previous post on here ,, I suspect you don't. If that's true ,, just remember,,, my government was behind pushing to get this vaccine started and distributed. Dr fauchi ,, who works closely with our government,, was/is most likely complicit in using our tax dollars for funding the Wuhan lab , and their gain of function research and development of this virus .
    You want to barricade yourself up in your home ,, that's fine . I don't. I do not live in fear of this virus ,, no more than I do getting shot walking the streets of my country.
    To each their own ,,, live on brother .

hot diggity and Gator 45/70 like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7