Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

My apologies if I have offended any one... It was not my intention...

kellory likes this.
  2. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

I was offended - you didn't provide a link to where you found the poster in post 2003.

Mountainman, kellory and chelloveck like this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

You had tunnel vision like most guys would and only saw your objective. The site is on the lower left and I'm not sure if I saw it the first time or 10, but just going back now I saw it, LOL.

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Most of you missed my point completely. It isn't a matter of what I find offensive and what I don't but merely what is appropriate in the general forum open to anyone who might wander in from the highway.

It is always my intention that SurvivalMonkey remains a cut above the norm. Call it elitism if you prefer but I believe that by maintaining a high community standard we are able to welcome members from around the world, both genders, from every walk of life, and everyone feels welcome and comfortable. I can go to pretty nearly any of the gun forums I frequent and find a T & A thread. That doesn't stop me from being there because I am in a forum that established it as acceptable before I joined. I am in their locker room and have no right to complain nor would I. SM, however, is not a locker room but a living room. These are not exactly Titian nudes. Would you hang pictures of this nature in the living room of your home for your spouses, your children, your mother, your pastor and your neighbors to see and use as a basis to form an opinion of you.

Keep them in your man cave where you and your friends can enjoy them. While I find nothing offensive about the human body and appreciate the beauty in nudes of both genders, it is my choice when and where to enjoy them.

Remember what our parents told us, "just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to."

5. Witch Doctor 01

RH, many or most of the picture were posted by me... I was simply trying to get a smile out of some of the monkeys... no offence was meant, if the posts in question need to be deleted I have no problem with that... I assumed that they were covered by the disclaimer at the top... I will be more careful of what I post in the future....

6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

No apologies are necessary WD, I just wanted to call it to everyone's attention. Now we can return to the fun of this thread because it has really been a great thread for all of us.

Tracy and chelloveck like this.
  7. Witch Doctor 01

[​IMG]

chelloveck likes this.
  8. Witch Doctor 01

[​IMG]

9. Witch Doctor 01

[​IMG]

10. Witch Doctor 01

[​IMG]

RightHand likes this.
  11. Witch Doctor 01

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_funny_motivational-posters-3r-14_2009072801330711394.

chelloveck likes this.
  12. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Thanks. I'll have to go back and look ten or twelve more times to see if I can find it. :D

Mountainman and Yard Dart like this.
  13. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

OK, this should offend everyone, it is funny and I don't think anyone will want to look at it more then once. Except Chello who will "Save Image" for future viewing as soon as he sees it, LOL.

I Will Become Canadian.

14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Now that is just cross'n the line @Mountainman..... ewwww. ohno

tulianr likes this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

There is no doubting the woman's patriotism....the lady hardly conceals it, or much of anything else for that matter. More power to a woman who is comfortable with her body image, and courageous enough not to give a damn about what anyone else thinks of it.

oldawg likes this.
  16. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

My eeeeeeeeyyyyyyyysssssss, my eeeeeeeeyyyyyyyysssssss ! [eek3]

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Image removed !
    Can't Become Canadian , Nafta Rules are Weight Restrictions & only single wide doors or the revolving type in Canada.

Can't believe that some would posse for a photo like that.
    Sloth

Mountainman likes this.
  18. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Well, they say that the camera adds ten pounds....perhaps they used too many cameras.....;)

Mountainman likes this.
  19. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROJbZ7Uz9-e6sbJ210kuExDWWZzkSPnAk151780x9NWuNVIIOx

RightHand likes this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

OK , Gents
    Lets move this thread to the Inferno , Have Ms RH clean up the squabbling .
    AND Carry on.. Play Safe & Nice folks !

Sloths

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7