Most Elite Special Forces Unit in the World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dustintml, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Troof, those Girls are super sneaky, posting up outside the stores, even taking credit cards now, and I'm a sucker, so it's a crate of cookie goodness for me, all Mine! I have Always support the GirlScouts in their fund raising efforts, weather it's super high end candy bars suckers, cookies, or anything else, and I actually look forward to the season, and will drive around and stock up on treats to share all around!

Yard Dart, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  2. secondrecon

secondrecon Monkey+++

well i guess 16 years in Marine recon I am just A Marine

Marine

Hey were you in Afghanistan with us against the Russians With us were You ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2023
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

BINGO! WE HAVE A WINNER! In fact, I have been told their real motto is "By stealth and guile". Trained, hard-nose operators, I tell ya! They can fleece me for damn near every cent I'm carrying over and over again. And, those damn cookies are worse than heroin! Now, I simply toss them my wallet and run like a scalded cat! I ain't messing with that lot.

4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Assganastan, 2003 to 2008, 11 combat tours ( not counting the 3 in Iraq in-between) in 3 months stretches! Started at Bhagram when it was still dangerous, graduated to Kahandar for the main event!

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

And IF you don't buy their cookies, they have that way of looking at you that makes you feel like a POS for the rest of the day!

Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ain't that the truth!! LOL!! Honestly, you won't believe this but I simply give them a donation without accepting their cookies as I don't need the calories, damn things are addicting as hell, but like to help them out, this way I don't feel like a scumbag. LOL!

SB21, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

The GS used to sell me cookies and receive donations until I found out about their rabid feminist programs. No more money from me now.

All SF from practically any country will be competent due to their training and motivated people. Wouldn’t want to face any of them on a two way range.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Some of the world's best Special Forces:

images (10). irish-special-forces. theyre-trained-in-a-trailer-outside-the-real-academy.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7