Monkey Man gets a fly over!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Feb 21, 2006.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I will obviously have the brain radar on so i can see your thoughts. Ghrit, if I am going to dump anything, the last thing he will see is my big hairy butt hanging out the window. Then he will faid to brown!

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Moon River flying over............ [kissit]

3. sniper-66

Well, as soon as I type this, going to pack the computer so that I can head to North Carolina to start Melbo's fly-over. It's looking like Monkeyman, if he is lucky, might get another one also! And this might be in the daylight! Keep your fingers crossed and "may the force be with you!"

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You just don't ever come to NE Florida, do you?

Oh well........

:(

They tend to frown on flying over that little base right across the river......(Trident Missile Base, at Kings Bay) :D

5. sniper-66

Not very often. We picked the aircraft up today and they don't have GPS's in them! Now I have to do this the old fassioned way. The problem is that I don't have a accurate enough map to ensure I can find Melbo!!! Going to do some research tonight, I hope I can pull this off!

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

The problem is that any maps I give you will just be squiggly dirt roads around mountain tops.
    It all looks the same. I have a Black Metal roof and will lay a Car Dealer ship sized American Flag on it. Any other numbers I could give you to help? Light up my epirb?hehe

Give me a call if you need to. I may be able to get you what you need if I know what it is

7. sniper-66

One of the guys has a hand held GPS, I am going to try to get him to let me use it. I will give you a call in the morning when we get there to confirm us taking off. May the force be with us!

8. melbo

Very Good News b::

9. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Melbo's fly over

10. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Take some pics Melbo. b::

11. sniper-66

Hey, did a sneak fly by of Monke Man again, but the brain wave radar didn't pick anything up! MM, where you home today around 1630? Can't leave your place unprotected like that when the Gubments flying around!!!

12. melbo

Took a few pics and a short 5MB vid.
    http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2664

Was pretty cool. As soon as S left I called The TN 278th NG unit and told them I was being harrassed by one of their Choppers... Had guns pointed at me and empty beer cans thrown out all over my property... THey were going to look into it. [boozingbuddies]

13. sniper-66

Knowing some of th Tennesee'ians, they probably will be coming to see if there were any full cans thrown out!

14. melbo

[raspberry]

15. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sounds to me like a great time was had by all! [boozingbuddies]

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Vid is still downloading, has been for an hour. This should be good, tho', so I'm waiting it out while I try to deal with the audit. [gone]

17. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

No I got to work today and didnt make it home untill almost 1800, Tina mentioned that she heard you though and that the boy went out and came back and mention you must be flying over again. lol

18. melbo

Sorry G... I need to find a way to optimize that video... It's only 15 seconds worth.
    What was that Qug? Nero or something?

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No problem. If/when, let me know, I think I'll save it to disk next time I try to crack it.

20. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

You saw the bird you didn't see the team dropped of in the woods gathering intel on who came outside and stared up into the lights and cameras...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7