Long Term Recovery - KingFisher bought this up on another forum about this subject

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by hank2222, Jul 5, 2011.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

There are numerous scenarios that can and will happen. Economic failure is a given-we simply cannot continue the way we are going. Sabatuers could wreck the electric infrastructure fairly easily and I believe that will be their next target. Combine that with destroying a few gas lines/ tank farms/ and water plants and we have a real mess. Toss in biological scattered across the land and you lose a large part of the population. Those are just potentials within the nation. Should a country attack us (probably China) and used all the above they could probably defeat us within a month. They could land men and equipment at every seaport around the nation, parachute troops into the heartland, and nuke our fleets. We would be nearly helpless against such an attack and one that I do not think we could recover from. Our subs would not have a target for our nukes and would be neutralized.
    Even if it is a local event we will be hard pressed to feed those in the cities. They will stream out like rats from a flood in search of food. Anarchy will reign and most civil laws will be useless. Let's hope nothing like this happens but I see no way that at least a monetary crisis is not headed our way. Get your bartering planned, be like the ants (Bible says: look to the ant oh sluggard), and plan on times getting hard. Preps now will be gold later.

2. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

When That Happens, The American People Will....
    VOTE.

Sapper John and Kingfish like this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

No country is going to invade the united States unless our own country disbands its military. Mainly our navy and Air force. Globalists control much of our military now. The men however are divided on who they will serve when it comes down to it. Just look at Oathkeepers for instance. There are tens of thousands of these guys now who will not obey any orders that conflict with the Constitution. Many of these guys lead divisions in the U.S. army, Marines and special forces grouyps. Police, national guard, Navy men, Air force. They come from every walk and branch of public service and military.

Nope it is the control of the Government right now that is the battle ground. It must be taken back from the central private bankers(wall street cronies) and foreign lobby maggots (Globalists) We need to return to real money and put it back in control of our Congress ending the Federal reserve.

Watch this entire movie. I feel this movie is Alex Jones best . All of the parts are verifiable. Its all true.

YouTube - ‪The Obama Deception HQ Full length version‬‏

Kingfish

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7