Lights Out by Halffast - signed copies - David Crawford

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by melbo, Mar 25, 2010.

1. capt45

capt45 Monkey+

Newbie here but if you're still taking names for the book give-away, count me in. Been looking for this for a couple of years and either way, can't wait for the book to come out. I grew up in San Antonio and this tale is way too close to home!

2. GraftonNH

GraftonNH Monkey+

Please toss me in for a chance for a signed copy. Joined the forum specifically to be on top of the list to get a copy, any copy. I've read it about a half dozen times, just reading about it being published makes me want to dust off my printed copy and read it again.

3. Drumbo

Drumbo Monkey+

Please add me to the drawing if it's not too late.

I found Survival Monkey due to Lights Out (I was researching EMP) and I enjoyed reading the manuscript when it was first posted here. I look forward to seeing it after a final edit.

I respect any author that can finish the job as I've abbandoned all of my own projects when the research overwhelms the finished pages. Robert Heinlein, my all-time fav, said the first rule of writing is that you must write. Congrats to Half Fast for getting it done, and know I'll but a copy or ten.

4. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for a copy too. Course either way I'm buying multiple copies to give to non aware family and friends.

5. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Only way that Lights Out could possibly get any better would be to have a signed copy of the hardcopy! ME ME ME! LOLOL'

Kajun

6. jaredbelch

jaredbelch Monkey+

I would love to get a copy of this book. I've read it 2 or three times and want to get a few copies to give as gifts. Hopefully by this Christmas!

7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I only was able to read a little bit of it but would love to read the rest of the book.

8. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

Me,too..

9. Wyobuckaroo

Wyobuckaroo Monkey+

Groovy..........

Sounds good. [applaud]

Wyo

10. Diddy

Diddy Monkey+

I would LOVE a signed copy of the book. I signed up for this forum/board just for the chance to get a signed copy. I printed the entire book out last year (before it got pulled) and couldn't put it down :)

I can't wait for the movie and or book to be made.

11. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

We're all awaiting the release...

12. UsafRaven

UsafRaven Monkey+

Very eager to read this book... Add me to the list of those hoping this is available by Christmas. I would love to take it with me before I deploy in March.

13. Will-IB-Ready

Will-IB-Ready Monkey+

The subject matter fascinates me, (I should admit I've read One Second After a couple of times [peep] ) and I'd love to get a copy of this book as soon as it's released.

14. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I'm IN!!!

15. catfish1971

catfish1971 Monkey+

Very good story, cant wait for it to come out.[winkthumb]

16. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

From David Crawford 2 days ago:

17. Halffast

Halffast Wannabe Hack Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

If you want in on this, you better get the lead out!;)

18. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

19. rusteerooster

rusteerooster Monkey+

David,
    I would love to have a copy of your book. I hope it stays on the best seller list for many months.
    rusteerooster

20. freakinout

freakinout Monkey+

gotta be in on this

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7