Lets see Your Pix of the Pets we all Have

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jan 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Not the cleanest dog but we love him...

[​IMG]

2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

upload_2022-1-21_17-47-18.
    It took some major bribery to get these two to sit still long enough to get a picture of them. They gave me a lot of exercise and even more love.

3. hot diggity

image. Benny says Hi.

4. Sunnyvibes

Sunnyvibes Monkey

This is Peek a boo. I had two prior cats and miss them lots. All were adopted from shelters. Peek a boo was originally named pancakes which most likely explains why the first few months she hid in the basement. Still very skittish but has finally learned she can trust me. She likes to peek her head out the basement cat door to make sure it's all clear to come up so that name was much more fitting. I am guessing little kids mauled her and didn't treat her well in her prior home. She was very scrawny and thin when I first got her....she has since plumped out nicely lol.
    peek a boo.

5. hot diggity

IMG_20220126_103608.
    My boy Stumpy - smart little bugger. When I'm home he tucks his stump up against his chest and can run around as fast as any of the other cats. When That Woman walks in, he limps around on his stump until she picks him up. He was a terror when he was younger, and has the scars to show for it. He's a respected elder cat now.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    Cruisin Sloth, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  1. hot diggity
  2. Witch Doctor 01
  3. sec_monkey
  4. Bishop
  5. Motomom34
  6. DarkLight
  7. Ganado
  8. Motomom34
  9. ditch witch
  10. Dont
  11. ditch witch
  12. BigAggie06