January 6th PsyOp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 9, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Ahem...your faith in Donald, the Grifter-In-Chief is touching, if not well placed.

I think expecting sainthood is an unrealistic expectation of many men, including bona fide 'saints'.

Donald has allegedly been in breach of Article 1, Section 8, Paragraph 9 of the US Constitution (Emoluments Clause) a number of times during Trump's first (and hopefully only) administration as POTUS.

https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/2024-01-04.COA DEMS - Mazars Report.pdf

Donald is for sale to anyone who will buy him ;) They don't have to be the highest bidder....just anyone who will believe his schtick, and believes they will benefit from having a remunerative relationship with him, of the mutual back scratching kind.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

How is trump for sale when all the other shitbag politicians who become potus come out about 10x to 100x richer then when they went in?
    No one ever questions it.

Jerry Fisk, SB21 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. chelloveck

Well, I'm impressed by the whataboutism gambit....

[​IMG]

What can I say, Trump is a cheap buy....perhaps Trump is not the business mastermind he claims himself to be. You will also note, that Trump isn't spending his own wealth on his multitudinous criminal and civil court actions, he's grifting donors for those expenses.

https://youtube.com/shorts/u7iC5F4uWec?si=2WEf2baR9Kz6AWo-

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like you have no answer.
    So we're supposed to believe the guy who didn't make any money while potus and was worth more than all previous potus combined is for sale.
    You should try out for the Australia Olympic mental gymnastics team.

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Thank You! Nice to know where I stand, however I didn't see my beloved Confederate Battle Flag in there nor the Gadsden Flag!

SB21 likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That's a lot of reading there ,, I do like the part where you at least put in the " allegedly " .

I guess if Raskin wants to be fair ,, you think he'll write a report on Obama,, he went from about 100 grand a year job , to 400,000 a year as prez for 8 years ,, to retiring and buying a 16 million dollar ocean front home .

How about Bedumb ,, he'll probably be dead before all of his corruption is reported,, if they'll do it then . You know how them democrats like covering up stuff.

Either way ,, I don't believe the R's , or the D's are exempt from corruption. Some just hide it better than others .

I'm not sure about this report ,, but there was some info about Trump being in the planning stages of building a Trump Tower in Russia,, prior to his announcement of running for prez . Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

But anyway ,, here we are ,,, suffering thru a democrat made shithole ,, because of failed policies,, a d just plain stupidity.

By the way ,,, how is y'alls immigration going .

mysterymet likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I exposed all those groups as being fake or online only. And we know patriot front is bigger than all other level 3 and level 4 groups combined and that patriot front is really "fed boi front".
    I think it's a psyop to gas light republicans into being more left wing, among other things. So fly your stars and bars F everyone else.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That's what I do and say!

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Screenshot_20240111-152128~2.

Rey epps gets a "definitely not an informant" sentence.

A $500 dollar fine, a year of probation and 100hrs of community service and his trial was via zoom called from the comfort of his own home...
    Definitely a fed boi.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
  10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

You are aware that every hotel and motel in America has or has had bedbugs! You also don't get bedbugs from sleeping in hotels and motels, you get bedbugs from the nasty people that slept in the hotels and motels before you... in that respect.they are kinda like lice, the common cold and the flu! They make bug bombs that will take care of that guy's problem.

mysterymet likes this.
  11. chelloveck

The images in the Far Right Radicalisation Pyramid, are logos representing organisations. The Confederacy Battle Flag, and Gadsden Flag don't represent specific organisations in that pyramid per se. That said, those two flags can be found being carried and waved by some individuals who belong to or support such organisations....or....that they may just be part of the panoply of US Civil War re-enactors, using those two flags as Confederacy stage props during historical cosplay events.

These dudes are doing a little American Civil War reenacting, and may wave their Confederacy Flags to their hearts content, but it is doubtful that any of them belong to any of the organisations listed in the radicalisation pyramid. ;)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No body really belongs to any hate group unless they're being paid with US tax dollars. The who thing is a damn psyop.

13. chelloveck

Great arm waving there....you may have to edit the second word of the second sentence of your reply to whole, unless you accidentally failed to capitalise the letter w in the word who, suggesting that a British 60's rock band is a psyop???

14. chelloveck

Nice try: Without a doubt, although there were some people 'of colour', involved in the Jan 06 uprising, the evidence suggests that the preponderance of those who participated in the Jan 06 attack on the US Capitol building and precinct were white males, so if January 06 was a person, it would be: upload_2024-1-13_3-25-57.

UChicago CPOST

15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Wow that one went way over your head.

Minuteman likes this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

PBS hasn’t been a reputable news source in over 10 years.

Minuteman likes this.
  17. chelloveck

It is one thing to discount PBS as a news platform because it is not far enough to the right of the media spectrum for one's tastes...and one may dispute the analysis of CPOST's research, however I'd be interested in discovering in what way the data collected in the studies cited is inaccurate?

18. chelloveck

I guess you were being far too subtle in a kind of 'I wuz just joshin' kind of dissembling.

19. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

You would be surprised! We sit around the campfires at night, drink a little whisky and talk a little treason! Always remember, those weapons are REAL, including the artillery!

20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Guy fires gun in the air and stabbs someone to death on jan6 and team fed boi claims to have no clue who or where that person is. But they hunt down great grandmas with terminal cancer...
    The jan6 grifters talk about all the people who got arrested for having a gun on jan6 but only about one person has been charged with having a gun.

All the level 3 and level 4 groups appear to either be fake or only have an online presence, kind of like a honey pot to draw in the really stupid or mentally ill ones and get them taking to a fed, get/trick them into admitting they plan to do violence and arrest them.
    The only one that appears like it might be real is patriot front an they're obviously all fed boys. The same people who control antifa also control patriot front too.

Brokor and Tempstar like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7