January 6th PsyOp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 9, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Your first wise call in this conversation. ;) lol

stg58 likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That was a quote from your article.
    It tells us all we need to know.
    No one buys your gaslightning.

3. chelloveck

Your quote in post #40 was unattributed....it tells us all we need to know about ambiguity. ;)

Not gaslighting, just the application of Occam's Razor, though I guess Hitchen's Razor could also be applicable in this instance.
    Burden of proof (philosophy) - Wikipedia

[​IMG]

Some prefer the simplistic explanation that comports with their cognitive biases....

[​IMG]

Gorka is making the positive claim that it was the video footage (released by Kave-in McCarthy, and selectively edited by F*cker Carlson) in which it is inferred that Chansley committed no crimes at the US Capitol on Jan 6th, that was the cause of Chansley's early release...the burden of proof falls on Gorka (and others who subscribe to this theory) to provide the evidence that the video evidence had in any way influenced the decision of Chansley's early release. So far, Gorka (and others) have failed to do that.

stg58 likes this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

seen a lot of folks here and there on social media claiming Tucker to be a liar... and full of misinformation...

just pointed out the shaman thing and had to add... the following...

how so many from a neighboring state ran from there due to the high tax's and crazy laws and freeing of criminals and came here...

and then immediately start voting in to office the SAME TYPE of people that created the above conditions in the state they left...

and said if you like there and the people that created it so much please go back and leave us with lower tax's, and less crazy laws, and criminals getting locked up...

SB21 likes this.
  5. chelloveck

Not simply social media, but evidence adduced from documents and recorded audio conversations tendered as part of the the discovery process in the Dominion v Fox News civil defamation case. The claims have been supported by evidence damning enough that Fox has settled the suit out of court rather than having F*cker Carlson and other corporate cable bobbleheads be interrogated in court. It may also have contributed to Carlson being fired for being a liability to 'Pox News'. There is another civil defamation suit in the offing (Smartmatic suing for US$2.7Bn), so citizen Murdoch may be clearing the dead wood in anticipation of that legal tar baby.

stg58 likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That's called mental gymnastics.

7. chelloveck

Elementary, my dear oil pan: Methinks, Sebastian Gorka's mental gymnastics fail at an elemental level.

;)

8. chelloveck

That hit parade of Drumpf failures is so yesterday...

He has had more recent failures than those listed in the meme....such as

Truth Social: Trump's inconvenient truth: Ex-president has lost $700M MILLION amid failure of Truth Social | Daily Mail Online

Trump Org tax fraud conviction: Trump Organization found guilty of tax fraud scheme

One thing that Drumpf has been very successful at, is enriching some lawyers, and bankrupting others.: Donald Trump's docket: All the legal cases and investigations Trump faces including felony charges in New York

stg58 likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

So I call you out on fallacies and your next move is to bring out more fallacies.

10. chelloveck

Both you, and Gorka seem to be convinced that there is some kind of causal relationship between the Kave-in / Tucker tapes / video files, and Chansley's proposed early release, when there are far more parsimonious explanations for Chansley's conditional release which are likely to have influenced the outcome. i.e. the normal justice system /correctional administrative processes that are available to most convicted felons, provided that certain conditions are met and adhered to. Offering that explanation is not gaslighting, no mental gymnastics required.

I find that your new found interest in logical fallacies is heart warming. Perhaps you may rise to the next level, and identify which logical fallacies I have been guilty of using, and explain how they are applicable.

The delightfully amusing You Tube video of gymnastic disasters was simply taking the p!$$ on Gorka's taking himself utterly too seriously....the Carlson 'edited' Jan 06 recorded imagery in no way exculpates Chansley of his convicted crimes, even if it had been produced to the Jury. Sufficient credible evidence had been provided to Chansley's jury by the prosecution, that Chansley had committed the crimes that he had been indicted on, beyond a reasonable doubt. I sympathise with Chansley's buyer's remorse in believing, and acting upon the bull$h!t lies of a tinpot, wannabe dictator, it just goes to show the value of examining political sophistry with a skeptical eye, and ear.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yea

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What do golf courses and bed bugs have to do with jan6?

13. chelloveck

The nexus between bedbugs and January6, in a single word, is 'failure'. In one case Cimex lectularius, in the other Homo sapiens trumpidiae.

When DJT couldn't win the 2020 election legitimately at the ballot box, he put into motion a number of desperate and legally perilous strategies to nullify the election result. tRump's hail-Mary get installed as POTUS scheme was by allegedly putting personal pressure on some election officials to find in favour of tRump, and allegedly conspiring with confederates to sabotage the electoral collage count at the US Capitol by allegedly inciting an insurrection, and with the expected cooperation of his Vice President. Donald John Trump is the political bed bug of the United States of America.

[​IMG]

stg58 likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yea, yea ,, we get it ,,,,, you're a die hard Trump hater ,, no problem there Chello ,,, ,, I get it ,, he's not the freaking Pope ,,, but just for the pure hell'uv'it ,,,, tell me why the hell I'm ,,, we're ,,, so blessed to have this corrupted commie administration running this country now . Our country was better off under Trump ,, and for f'ks sake ,, the whole damned world was better off ,, we damned sure wasn't on the verge of WW3 .
    Save me your physco babble ,, just tell me why I'm better off paying twice as much for fuel ,, higher power bills ,, higher grocery bills ,, a tanking economy ,, rampant crime ,, democrats and trannys trying to corrupt our kids ,, and countless other issues .
    Help me out here brother ,,, give me some legit reasons ,,, tell me outright what this administration is doing to better my situation . Hell ,, if you can give me some legit info here ,,, I'll step up beside ya and bash Trump right along with ya .

johnbb, BTPost and Mountainman like this.
  15. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I could be wrong, but I think it’s possible to have a positive opinion of Carlson and Trump, even though they may not care for each other.

16. chelloveck

I am sure that it is possible for both Carlson and tRump to have positive opinions expressed publicly of each other by each other, just that they like to be transactional, theatrical, and often enough not genuine, as seems to be the case with recent revelations from Pox 'News' and other media platforms.

With regards devotees of Carlson and tRump: F*cker and Donald's lover's tiff with each other is probably not going to negatively influence their respective worshippers very much, if at all. Though it probably is selling more popcorn to liberals who are enjoying the schadenfreude of Pox 'News' firing Carlson (and possibly others), as the company cuts his losses in the face of other lawsuits impending against it. Both the Carlson and tRump brands of culture wars Kool-Aid still have considerable brand loyalty to the MAGA mob unfortunately.

17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

warrent.

18. chelloveck

Meh, they start 'em young in MAGA homeschool kindergarten. ;)

19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We're all rightwing extremists, even if we don't know it.
    Screenshot_2023-05-27-10-14-33-1.
    If you just want to be left alone, believe good ideas don't require force, you're not violent and don't want to hurt anyone, you're definitely a terrorist.

The plan.. Let's give $350,000 of tax payer money to a radical leftist organization to vomit up a psyop to gaslight normal people into thinking they're an extremist so they move left. That's what I smell here.
    What's even more shocking is this group knows they are breaking the law and has been in contact with the FBI about the best way to do it...

The most unbelievable part of the story:
    It appears the NRA actually did something.

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  20. chelloveck

[​IMG]

There ya go...a more legible image, with supplementary info as to the degree of right wing fascist radicalisation of each level in the pyramid...If you identify as a right wing radical...there is a part of the pyramid just for you ;)

Last edited: May 27, 2023
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7