J6 political prisoners assaulted and abused

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Minuteman, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

3M-TA3 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  2. Minuteman

3. Minuteman

img-72f9f288.

3M-TA3, mysterymet and Seawolf1090 like this.
  4. Minuteman

img-d0b67f09.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  5. Minuteman

img-0135ff29.

6. Minuteman

img-748309d0.

Homer Simpson, Brokor, 3M-TA3 and 4 others like this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

8. Minuteman

9. Minuteman

3M-TA3 likes this.
  10. Minuteman

So the mighty FBI can track down all the blue collar people who happened to take the capitol police guided tour of the capitol on J6 but the guy planting pipe Bombs, who is seen talking on a cell phone, using a rail pass and they cannot find him. The collected cell phone data "somehow" got corrupted. The known former Air Force officer who was identified using the rail pass just can't be found and agents were instructed to not investigate him anymore.
    But according to testimony before congress the FBI is committing all thier resources to the investigation and are confident that they will solve the case.
    They also have some cheap ocean front property for sale in Arizona and some nice used vehicles only driven by old retired agents to Church on Sundays.

Former Head of Jan. 6 Bomb Investigation Reveals Key Obstacle to Identifying Suspect

SB21 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  11. Minuteman

So we should quote reliable sources like you do?
    In the last month you've quoted a UK liberal rag, The Independent, the Wahington Times, PBS, and Mother Jones.
    [LMAO][lolol]
    You continue to prove my point. You saturate yourself with any propaganda that supports your completely misguided and uninformed view of America and our demographics and popular culture and beliefs. You don't know you've been manipulated and lied to, because you've been manipulated and lied to.

SB21 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  12. Minuteman

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Wtf a screen poped up that says are you sure you want to like this post?
    No I don't want to like this post, want to like it 20+ times.
    What ever list that puts me on, fuck it, put me on it.

SB21 likes this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like it worked. Then promptly blew up in their face.

SB21 likes this.
  15. Minuteman

img-68fac4f2.

Seawolf1090 and Brokor like this.
  16. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Treating a bunch of politically disenfranchised people like this is how a government generates a bunch of heroes, martyrs, and rebel recruits for the opposition through rebel propaganda and alt-news sources.

I mean, seriously....we have to pick if the left/deep state establishment are bumbling idiots or political masterminds. We can't have both.

I really can't predict the actions of a bumbling idiot even at my age. The question to ponder is what would an experienced psyops apparatus gain from pushing us towards anger with this? And all the buttons that get pushed every day in so many directions by this commonly controlled media?

If I had a better education than a cotton farming kid doing HVAC, I might have a better theory than the one I've come up with on the farm. That ain't worth posting electronically.

Y'all think on how they're splitting the herd; the situation they're herding from; and what they're herding some towards vs other herds going the opposite direction; and what they could gain or lose from herds being split vs left together originally.

It's about a complicated as watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for the first time. In Chinese. Dubbed in Basque. Playing Backwards.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  17. Minuteman

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  18. Minuteman

Screenshot_20230821_095228_MeWe.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  19. Minuteman

Screenshot_20230901_080144_MeWe.

Zimmy and Seawolf1090 like this.
  20. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

It's disgusting. They are being tortured on a daily basis. They can't even commit suicide.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7