Ivermectin?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Gator 45/70, Mar 11, 2021.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Since the vaccines being pushed don't work why are they still being pushed?

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20210907-083406_MeWe.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thank you all for your input. Minuteman ,,, I wouldn't have found that much info in the next year.
    But , a lady at my legion post had the virus back around October I believe,, her doc told her not to get the jab ,, told her to take a daily dose of,,,
    Zinc 50mg
    Vit. C 500mg
    Vit. D 5000 ICU
    Vit. B complex
    Which falls in line with a lot of info here ,, so I'm going to start me and my daughter on this regimen ,, and if there's a strong enough recommendation on any additional vitamins to add to these from you all ,, I'll throw that in the mix as well . 'Cause I ain't gettin' that jab .
    And I know you all aren't doctor's,, so I won't hold any of you accountable if I kick the bucket in the weeks to come.

4. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

I could "suggest" adding 500 mg daily of Quercetin to that vitamin supplement regimen as a means for activating the Zinc in the role of acting as a cellular level blocking agent against viral spread.

Hydroxychloroquine on a prescribed preventive dosage would be better, but Quercetin is a decent substitute, less costly (if including the tele-conference M.D. fee for HCQ) & obtainable from most vitamin shops.

If confirmed with a positive infection, then dosages increase. Ivermectin on a prescribed dosage would be a good Zinc activator too, but if unable to obtain, then IVM horse paste ingested according to one's personal body weight is doable. Get the horse paste that is comprised of only 1.87% IVM. Again, these are things that I have done, or know others who have, and are strictly "suggestions" as your mileage may vary.

If found to be CV19 positive and wellness is not improving over a couple days with what you are doing, then locating a medical facility that provides the monoclonal anti-bodies through an I.V. (like Regeneron) is a good strategy.

I would recommend reading the literature on HCQ & IVM, as well as viewing the various videos on social media that feature doctors who take a contrarian view toward the purple cool-aid that Fauci & Big Pharma / CDC / W.H.O. continue to spout.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

NAC vitamin and claritin as well. Pepcid AC too. Studies show N-Acetyl Cysteine supplement can protect against COVID-19

6. Minuteman

I agree with the Quercitin and would also do 1000 mg of the vitamin C.
    A recent article I read was interesting. Doctors are beginning to look at psychotropic drugs effect on Covid. They have observed that people in psychiatric wards and others taking these types of drugs have very little Covid.
    That is the thing with Ivermectin. The lamestream controlled media keeps referring to it as a deworming medicine. That was its original purpose but it has been shown in many studies to be effective as an antiviral.
    Many medicines have more than one use. Uses that were only discovered by accident in many cases.

Tully Mars, SB21, Capt. Tyree and 2 others like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Friend that turned me on to Ivermectin called today and relayed this story or report from another friend in Houston.
    Seems the man, woman and the 2 children came down with CV 19,The man went out searching for Ivermectin
    Non to be found, He contacted my friend and he sent a tube overnight to Houston
    Everyone took a dollop, 12 hrs later they all felt better.
    Next day same dollop, 24 hrs later they all felt great !
    Made a believer out of that family, Said the Ivermectin is fantastic stuff !

STANGF150, Dark Wolf, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  8. Minuteman

There are so many drugs available that may have a huge impact on this virus. It pisses me off to see any treatment maligned and disparaged by idiots in the media and the medical corporation. If it has the potential to be effective it should be used, tested, and proven. Especially relatively harmless drugs like Ivermectin and Hydochloriquine.

Psychiatric Drugs Could Be the Key to Treating Covid-19

mysterymet likes this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The guys at the FLCCC have been on to that for a while and I think they have it as part of the MATH+ protocol they use.
    I seem to have become the go to person for what vitamins to take at work when people come down with the covid. I tell them where they can get prescription IVM or try the horse paste. All my advice I give is just based of FLCCC IMASK and I usually send them a copy. BTW if you have residual covid brain fog definitely take the NAC.

SB21 likes this.
  10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Seeing my Doctor tomorrow morning and I am going to quiz him on available therapeutics for Covid. I'm interested in what his reply might be.

Motomom34, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

neigh.

12. Dunerunner

Soooo... Dr says there are no approved therapeutic protocols for a person with Covid, explaining that the risk of prescribing Ivermectin, or anything else not approved by the FDA and CDC for a patient undergoing treatment for the virus, could result in a claim of malpractice against the doctor and hospital. "Interesting", I said; "as I have heard of instances where doctors have administered it for their patients." I was informed that the health group he and the local hospital belonged to had decided not to assume the risk. He did say that they have set up a monoclonal antibody therapy center for patients suffering complications from Covid-19 in an effort to reduce hospitalization. He said this treatment was 70% effective but still recommended getting the shot.

Motomom34 likes this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I would be looking for a new Doctor… One that would treat my parasites… (Demoncrates)

STANGF150, oldawg, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Sounds like a trip to the farm and fleet might be in your future.

SB21 and Dunerunner like this.
  15. Dunerunner

I'm thinking apple flavor.... :rolleyes:

SB21, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Trust me,Not much apple flavor to it, Taste's rather bland to me?

Zimmy, Dark Wolf and SB21 like this.
  17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Bland but effective

SB21 likes this.
  18. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Has anyone info on using heartguard for dogs. It's ivermectin/pyrantel. 272mcg/227mcg. We can get it with little trouble.

SB21 likes this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You are correct that most doctors will not treat covid to try and prevent hospitalization., My son had covid and the instructions they gave were to stay home, self treat and seek medical attention if his lips were turning blue. In my research, it seems if they treated covid as a copd attack, they would decrease hospitalizations. A hefty dose of steroids and abuterol (or something like that) would help clear the chest. But it is all about getting sued and the NIH rule book.

SB21 and Dunerunner like this.
  20. Dunerunner

Exactly... And I am sure the penalty for violation of said rule book is weighty. The CDC and NIH wield a might hammer as evidenced by the number of doctors who have been shut down because they dared even talk about therapeutics or early treatment without "The Jab".

SB21 and Motomom34 like this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. hot diggity
  3. Benjamin A. Wood
  4. Benjamin A. Wood
  5. Motomom34
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Asia-Off-Grid
  14. Asia-Off-Grid
  15. Asia-Off-Grid
  16. Asia-Off-Grid
  17. Asia-Off-Grid
  18. Asia-Off-Grid
  19. Asia-Off-Grid
  20. Witch Doctor 01
    A few files on wound closure...
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Jun 22, 2018, 35 replies, in forum: Resource Discussions
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7