Is the end of the dollar as an international currency about to end

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Apr 3, 2023.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

When the world dumps the dollar our standard if living goes with it. The Chicoms and the Russians know this and and it is a concerted effort by them to bring us down without firing a shot. Who do we thank for this --our politicians who have stolen and borrowed us into massive debt. A relatively stable US economy has kept the unwashed masses in check by letting them feed off the government tit, when the tit dryers up we will see massive unrest in this country like we have never seen before. On the world stage with our down fall the Chicoms and the Russians have no restraint to do what they want anywhere in the world. seeing that now China is in everywhere gaining strategic influence. Nato is a paper tiger-- most of the military of nato countries have adopted Woke policies rendering them useless as a fighting force and we have followed close behind. You will never see this happening in Chinese or the Russian military. Putins attack on the Ukraine is bleeding us dry and Putin knows this. The longer he fights the more we bled with aid (money) we don't have. Paranoid some will say maybe I am. I just wish there more paranoid people who will wake up and smell the coffee.

2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Somewhere I read that the Fed is setting up a system similar to pay pall so that one pays through them, reducing the need for the paper dollar, eventually doing away with the dollar altogether.
    It is supposed to begin in July.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

saw something along those lines myself and the claim was they already started in April???

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well I guess us little people are going to be smashed like cockroaches?
    Any suggestions like PM's. lead, brass etc?

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Can't afford PM but i have a large quantity of various calibers I have reloaded when the SHTF they maybe worth something to barter with don't want no toilet paper dollars.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Might just take a village.
    I'm throwing in a tractor/tiller/middle buster for starters, fishing equipment,nets traps.

SB21 likes this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I wouldn't burn your dollars just yet. It'll be a long slow demise of the USD when compared to other fiat currencies. It'll just take more FRNs to buy the stuff you use today. It's like the 100 dollar bill is like the new twenty compared to it's purchasing power of 40 years ago.

oldawg, SB21, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Agreed with @VisuTrac
    Do your moves out of FIAT slowly ,, but you know where your going..
    I started years ago .
    Sloth

SB21, mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

VisuTrac likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This is why dirty Biden admin wants to track all your transactions over $600.
    They know all about how to move money around and not get caught, so they thought.

12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7