In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be covering 5 frugal steps for building a a pantry, be an anti-fragile prepper, dry canning dry goods, and what will you do when your prepped food is gone?

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

There is a BRAND NEW call in number: 567-314-3081

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

SHTF Series | "In Case Of Emergency" - Listen Live

2. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will have a very special guest, Mathew T Williams, President and CEO of Gunfighters Clinic, and all around weapons guru!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

3. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

Feel free to start the hissing, but any chance you plan to record and post via podcast? Very little chance I can break away from my 3 small children to listen, but I drive a ridiculous amount for work and get caught up via podcast while on the road. Just a thought, if you are already doing so please point me in the right direction.

Falcon15 likes this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Falcon15 likes this.
  5. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

Excellent, thanks!!

Falcon15 likes this.
  6. Falcon15

Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  7. Falcon15

I will be having Mat on again in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Good I have another question for him. Thanks for the heads up.

Falcon15 likes this.
  9. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will discuss Mutual Assistance Groups, The Chinese moves to oust the Dollar as the reserve currency, and what that means for the US!

Motomom34 likes this.
  10. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Tuned in about half way through interesting points on china and gold.

Falcon15 likes this.
  11. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

Add the show to the todo calendar and set it to tune for the show.

Falcon15 likes this.
  12. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will discuss Ebola (the hidden truth), and as spring is fast approaching Gardening topics!

13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I heard a rumor that @BTPost was going to be a guest today.

Also- ebola seems to be rearing it's head again CONUS. Look forward to your show

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Today, wasn't one of my better Days.... Still working on recovery....

Motomom34 likes this.
  15. Falcon15

As soon as he is up to it, the slot is open.

techsar and Motomom34 like this.
  16. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), on this show dedicated to a dear departed friend, I will discuss death and dealing with it, the top 100 things that will vanish from the shelves after a disaster, disaster menus from shelf items, and 5 uses for pine resin!

17. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will have a very special guest, Mathew T Williams, President and CEO of Gunfighters Clinic, and all around weapons guru!

18. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be talking more about Jade Helm 15, breaking down bug out bags (BOBs), covering MAGS (Mutual Assistance Groups), and many more things!

Motomom34 likes this.
  19. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Tuned in today more interesting points made.

Falcon15 likes this.
  20. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will be talking more about convoys, meeting with your MAGS (Mutual Assistance Groups), drills, and many more things!

There is a BRAND NEW call in number: 218-548-7034

techsar, Motomom34 and ditch witch like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7