I Visited Downtown Portland, Oregon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Watched that video. Looks like Detroit when I was there working in the late 80's. Me? I say shame on the people of Portland for putting up with that crap. If the people put up with it, it will continue to exist. Ahhh, life on the left coast. Makes the mosquito and humidity problem here a pleasure . Pass the sweet tea and some more fried chicken.

Dark Wolf, johnbb, Meat and 2 others like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It very much frustrates many of us in the area. long term and native residents especially. So long as the residents of Portland and Multnomah County keep voting stupid they will keep getting the results they deserve.

Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"I visited downtown Portland, Oregon"

Oh, I'm sorry.

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

The street sweepers will push them all into the river once Big Brother has them all registered with their covid passports.

mysterymet, Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I wonder if this is part of some plan to lower all the property value like what happened in Detroit then buy it up later making a huge profits. Dunno...simply thinking out loud.

Cruisin Sloth, Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Not enough money here in Louisiana to support the homeless,they have to go some were else. You take away the money and there would be no homeless,it takes a lot of money to support them. We had a local guy who had to move to Shreveport to live on the streets and then his brother had to carry him money or he would have starved.[flag]

Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Sad fact many of our inner cities look worse than some third world countries. As long as people tolerate this behavior and the feds dole out free money nothing will change. Heard on the radio the murder rate is up in all major cities--we have eliminated population control due to famine, disease, pestilence, war ---seems murder has taken their place.

8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I drove through again! How weird that I haven’t been down there in 15 years and by chance I’ve been through twice in 5 days. I saw even more devastation this time but only from I-5. There’s one spot (on the right, low and southbound) that must have two feet of old ripped tarps, tents and who knows what in a huge pile with campers nearby. What kind of human beings are these folks? Not too far below that mess is DONALD. That made me chuckle a bit. He even has a road. Lol. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7