I See A Midget

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 14, 2020.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I guess that riles (er rules) @Motomom34 out...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    Motomom34, SB21, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Riles @Motomom34 , to be sure! :ROFLMAO:
    I wouldn't wanna mess with Momma Bear, she got teeth and claws, and heels or not, I bet she could run your ass down and commence to chewin on ya!

3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Originally I watched him run, that was what made me think a child or midget. I sort of threw in the other part. Looks might be deceiving. I hope they find the guy soon. Maybe he sees The Electric Chair. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Yard Dart, Ura-Ki, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

If I could credit the shooter with anything resembling common sense, he should know that the police will expect him to be armed and to resist. I expect him to go out in a hail of bullets.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Midget? Maybe. Won't need as much rope to hang him, from a shorter tree.

6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I’m sure if he does go out in a hail of bullets, it will be a mostly peaceful hail. I might even be inclined to think the same for the MSM, but I digress.

Meat, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'd rather not have to wait for someone to get a rope. Should be a faster way, doncha think?

8. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

Some places in
    Oregon are giving a free pass. But the rest of us ARE paying attention.

9. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

midget or not we need to start shooting these animals that roam our streets and make it safe to walk those same streets

Alf60, madmax, Cruisin Sloth and 4 others like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

[rockon] Exactly.

11. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Someone somewhere on the dumpster fire that is twitter said someone else with a supposed Dr in their name said the body type was a dwarf.

Someone go see what Peter Dinkledge is up to these days.

Meat, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  12. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Dinklage is pretty successful. What about Warwick Davis? Don't know what he's been doing since the Leprechaun movies.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  13. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Yeah, he did kill his father with a crossbow while he was on the shitter. Guy like that will do anything...

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I see a dwarf. Those speedy little legs.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The way LEOs are getting ambushed the last couple of years, I would think every badge would be at the top of their situational awareness game. Just a point of fact, sitting in a vehicle puts you in one of the worst positions tactically. His stature appearance is a combination of fish eye camera and his my ass is open for business wardrobe choice. My large field of view sec cams make me look like I am 3' tall and I am 6' 4". The narrow field of view cameras on the interior of the farm put things in much better perspective and clarity.

Ura-Ki, SB21, Cruisin Sloth and 5 others like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

A Dwarf is shorter than a Midget?

SB21 and Meat like this.
  17. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

@Motomom34 What most people not living here do not understand is that most of Oregon is Red with the exception of a few cities that make the whole state look bad. Portland and the few other shithole cities are hated by the rest of Oregon that would like nothing more then a MOAB's to be dropped on them. The crap those shithole cities let them get away with would not be put up with in at least 95% or more of the other big cities and 100% in the smaller ones.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  18. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Well FWIW I see a little person. See how I made that socially acceptable? Frankly I thought if they call it dwarfism, dwarf would be ok. But I'm old and kinda cranky.

And Mountainman, I've been there several times and agree completely with you.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  19. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

No, it's not height but physique. Both terms refer to anyone under 58" tall, but a midget usually refers to a little person with normal body proportions, whereas a dwarf has abnormal proportions and frequently suffers from joint issues. Peter Dinkledge and Wee Man from Jackass are examples of non proportional dwarfism while Gary Coleman is proportional. I think Dr Ruth Westheimer was also short enough to be considered a midget. Of course now the approved term for both is Little Person, which I'm sure will get changed like every other label people bestow upon themselves.

As an amusing anecdote, I went to high school with one of each. The dwarf was a guy who came butt height to all the girls and would frequently sneak up behind us and bite us on the ass. One girl drop kicked him down half a flight of stairs for it and that cured his booty biting for the rest of the year.

Anyway, the one in the video looks more like a nonproportional dwarf, or else just some fat ass with his pants sagging half way down his ass rendering him incapable of running normally.

20. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

No arrest yet. The large reward might just be the key.

Gator 45/70 and ditch witch like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7