I bought a new rifle yesterday

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Kamp Krap, Mar 28, 2023.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think 450 does the same thing.

Dunerunner, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Achually, the Feds were just forced to delete 35,000,000 files they had illegally acquired, congress forced it and had observers present and a fulll digital scan was done by an outside contractor to insure there was no digital copies or other back door files!

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and just to make sure, if it was found that any of those records were ever used, to track down, or open any research lines of inquiry that led to a Court case, it would be considered “Fruit of the Poisonous Tree” and could NOT be used as evidence, or anything derived from such use would be deemed the same.. and any person, or persons, who did so, would be sanctioned by the Court, and prosecuted for any such action….

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I hate to say this but...this is all fine and good, even dandy; however, we no longer have a Rule of Law nation and even if this is the case now it will be purposely forgotten or ignored in the near future if they want or need that data to advance their agenda, cause or desire.

So, I am sorry if this means nothing to me but I believe if that data in any form is out there and the Federal government wants it, they will have it - I mean - what are you going to do, sue them? Go ahead. They have the power of the taxpayer behind them, the power of the nation, so have at it. You might even win 5 years down the road while also ruining your life financially or by constant visits and audits from the IRS, or put on FBI Watch Lists, etc...

Besides, in the end, the Executive branch is tasked with enforcing the law...like that is going to happen if the law is against their desires...like our Southern border.

The law means nothing anymore except when it is meant against you - the people. Yeah, they pose an obstacle, a small obstacle, but in the end...it won't change a damn thing. Hell, if they want you dead then you die, and it makes no difference even if you are in maximum security with cameras on you.

Sorry, this is how I see it, how I feel...certainly not my fault either. I am so cynical now that I will even say that I do not believe they totally destroyed those 35,000,000 files and would bet there is copy buried deep somewhere.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    SB21, Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

On Hilary’s private server!

SB21, oldawg, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

^^^^^^ I KNEW IT!!! ^^^^^^^ LOL!!!

SB21, mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7