H.R. 127: A New Bill In Congress Would Literally End Your 2nd Amendment Rights Permanently

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by toolbelt99, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Just FYI, a very important notice to all:

Your rights cannot be abrogated, and they certainly are not derived from any parchment, be it papal edict, warrant, or even a Constitution.
    The Bill of Rights to the US Constitution only enshrines the most basic rights of the People, it does not grant them.

Say it with me, "Your Constitutionally protected rights are inviolable." These are not "Constitutional Rights", as we never granted our rights to ourselves in the first place, we were inherently born with them. The Constitution is a delegation of authority FROM the People, to its servant government. This government is supposed to operate solely within the confines of the Constitution, as it was created.

Extended info:
    US Constitution and Declaration of Independence
    Declaration of Independence (with explanation)
    United States Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union 1777-1781
    The Constitution and Bill of Rights (primer) - Michael Badnarik

Ura-Ki, Jaybird, Ganado and 1 other person like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

My rights your rights.... people use that term like it's an insurmountable stop sign to those who would violate them. Yeah we got rights but if the powers in play don't respect them, well.... world is full of examples of how that goes down.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    Ura-Ki, 3cyl, Brokor and 1 other person like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Everything you posted is right on but unless a free people are willing to fight against those who would take them- those rights will only be a memory for those who have lost them.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The Second Amendment was written for a purpose. It's high time we used this right!

Ura-Ki, ditch witch and johnbb like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Now, it is unfortunate in our case that all rights are predicated on the ownership of property, that being we cannot exercise our rights freely if we are not the land owner. There are certain rights we can exercise on public land, but we are also contracted by public law to act accordingly with those laws. When it comes to personal property, you have to be the owner to have total freedom to exercise your rights. For example, I cannot go onto your property and declare myself to be king and start doing as I please. I cannot burn your house down and claim ownership if I didn't compensate you ahead of time and receive your expressed permission. The thing is, Americans haven't owned property for a very long time.
    This leaves the American Citizen at a significant disadvantage.

ditch witch and SB21 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The sad thing is you are correct we don't own property we think we do but we don't. When you buy a piece of property you immediately have to pay property taxes thus we are only renters stop paying and the State can fore close. Any improvements made to "your" property increase the value and the State raises your property taxes (rent) yet they did not contribute to those improvements. Tell me where this is any different than if I rent an apartment and the landlord does improvements and raises the rent.

1. Dunerunner
  2. Ganado
  3. Big Ron
  4. DarkLight
  5. enloopious
  6. Yard Dart
  7. GhostX
  8. OldDude49
  9. Salted Weapon
  10. AD1
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: AD1, May 18, 2016, 9 replies, in forum: Firearms