Gold Is About To Take Center Stage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, May 8, 2022.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

…… it should not have but it did, there was NEVER a shortage or supply issue (the majority is made here not imported) but supermarkets could not get it onto the shelves to keep up with the rage it was selling (high physical volume low numerical volume in the transport). As best I can tell the silliness started with the expat Chinese/Hong Kong community when family back home highlighted the real supply shortages that were evolving there (as local production was being effected) and they just assumed the same would happen here. One person sees another with a trolly and 500rolls and they then assume a crisis is looming and the dominos start to fall. There are just the two of us at home and we never had a supply issue but there was certainly some craziness around it ! We ended up helping an elderly couple out down the street as they never seemed to be able to get there when it was in stock. I just told them to leave it with me. Soon the shop caught on and had earlier opening hours etc for older folks only so they didn’t need to get in the mix of it too much.

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I tried to sell cases of TP on Facebook yard sale at mild gouge prices. People didn't need it that bad. We have it on reoccurring delivery from Sam's Club for a few years and I had several unopened cases shoved under the staircase.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That is why I like the pre-1965, 90% silver US coinage (aka junk silver). Too much trouble to fake and everyone knows what it is.

magicfingers likes this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

"Q: Why will BITCOIN win? A: BITCOIN will win because America is led by the 3 STOOGES. Stooge #1 President Biden. Stooge #2 Secretary of Treasury Yellen. Stooge #3 Fed Chairman Powell. I trust BITCOIN not the 3 Stooges."

-Robert Kyosaki

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

LOL,That's funny stuff man, You in the black-market TP business

enloopious and CraftyMofo like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

You are slandering the good name of Stooge!!

7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Here's Warren Buffett 'accidentally' investing in Bitcoin now that prices are down.

Warren Buffett to Indirectly Benefit from Bitcoin as Nubank Allocates 1% of Its Equity to BTC - Times Tabloid

Looks like we were right. All of the big players are trying to send the price of bitcoin down so they can buy it. Last night at 3am BTC hit $25k price and then Warren Buffett went and bought some. Accident? I think we all know that it is not. This is the last chance to get in on BTC at a good price.

Record Mining Difficulty Shows Industry Growth Despite Bitcoin Bear Market

Bitcoin Utility Grows During The Bear Market

Last edited: May 13, 2022
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7