GLOBAL WARMING!!! OMG! WE"RE ALL GUNNA DIE!1!!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, May 15, 2022.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Screenshot_2023-07-13-06-27-52.
    Screenshot_2023-07-13-06-26-06-1.
    My what fascinating behavior.

Johannesburg, South AfricaCNN —

South Africans were abuzz on Monday following a surprise snowfall in the country’s largest city, Johannesburg — the first in the area in more than a decade.

Snowflakes are rare in Johannesburg, which is located in South Africa’s Gauteng province, with the last reported occurrence in 2012.

Residents who woke up to freezing temperatures posted photos and videos to social media expressing their delight about the weather event.
    Sure are getting a lot of snow for the hottest days in 100,000 years. The observation doesn't fit the narrative and I think it's a push to gaslight and induce mass climate hysteria.

“Snow in Gauteng,” one resident posted on TikTok. “I was preparing to go to Europe (but) I have just changed my mind. Our weather is the same,” another commented.

The South African Weather Service confirmed on its Twitter page that “the observation in part of Gauteng is indeed snow.”

The snow and cold front were extended to other regions, including the mountainous areas of Drakensburg, Eastern Cape and in neighboring Lesotho.

Amid the excitement, the weather service warned that the “disruptive snow” could pose possible hazards, including hypothermia, “if care is not taken."

Richard Le Sueur, founder of Snow Report, an organization that forecasts snow patterns across South Africa, said that “due to the cold winter,” he has had “a lot more forecast of snow in South Africa than usual.”

Le Sueur predicts that though the snow in Johannesburg “has passed, highland areas such as Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, the Eastern and Western Cape that are already receiving lots of snow at the moment will continue to see more.”

South Africa’s Department of Transport urged commuters, especially those in KwaZulu-Natal, to exercise “extra caution” on the roads due to the “heavy snow falls

Homer Simpson and SB21 like this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Never seen this before.

Global warming?

No. Just forgot to bring them in from the hot car.

IMG_20230718_073822. IMG_20230718_073303.

SB21 likes this.
  3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20230722_081244_MeWe.

Homer Simpson and SB21 like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

All cars will run on wind by 2030… Hell they all run on Politico’s Hot Air ALREADY….

SB21 and Minuteman like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

What's old is new wind powered car images.

Zimmy likes this.
  6. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If I ever get to retire and move somewhere flat, I want to build one of those.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Man killed by rising sea level, behind Obamas 14 million dollar beach front Martha's vineyard mansion. Dude was an accomplished swimmer and was paddle boarding, its like he fell off his paddle board and forgot how to swim.

The if you Google search "white house chef autopsy report", all of a sudden you find this isn't the first white house chef that died from rising sea levels.... wow that's really weird.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
    Minuteman likes this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Heard this guy was in found in 8 feet of water, can't remember the guys reporting on Glen Beck but he speculated the guy was dumped there

9. hot diggity

Is this how they record temperatures?

These are all taken within 50 feet.

IMG_20230726_132501. IMG_20230726_132511. IMG_20230726_132550.

CraftyMofo and Zimmy like this.
  10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20230729_093752_MeWe.

Zimmy likes this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Science is supposed to be about the exchange of ideas and based on data. when it comes to global warming that has been thrown out the window you agree with us or we will silence you--the lefts MO. Sad day for science

12. hot diggity

1 (14) (2).JPG

This is how our weather maps look lately too. All in scary red.

If I didn't catch an occasional glimpse of the news on the TV at work I'd have no idea that it was "dangerously hot" since I have no TV at home. Feels like Eastern North Carolina in late July to me. We used to call it summer.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
  13. hot diggity

14. hot diggity

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Hillary Clinton the biggest hot air wind bag --keep your mouth shut you are causing global warming

Homer Simpson, SB21 and hot diggity like this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Someone needs to chain Hillary to a 20 cuyd block of concrete, in front of a massive Wind Turbine Site… Then use the revenue to pay down the National Debt…

SB21 and johnbb like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

18. hot diggity

January 15, 2022

Tonga Eruption Blasted Unprecedented Amount of Water Into Stratosphere
    [​IMG]

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/to...precedented-amount-of-water-into-stratosphere

[​IMG]
    An image from Jan. 16, 2022, shows the ash plume from the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha’apai volcanic eruption that occurred the day before. An astronaut took a photograph of the plume from the International Space Station.
    Credits: NASA

If there is global warming, blame Pele, the volcano goddess, not humans - Bookworm Room

A fascinating and well documented event that you probably never heard of.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
    Dont likes this.
  19. hot diggity

20. ByAnyMeansNecessary

ByAnyMeansNecessary Modern Day Renaissance Man

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7