Gen Colin Powell dead at 84 - yes, COVID

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Population studies are standard research protocols where reputable science is done: pseudo science, not so much...where more often than not, anecdotal, unfalsifiable evidence tends to reign supreme. That is not to say that anecdotal evidence is utterly useless in the realm of scientific investigation...it may inspire the development of research projects, and pose interesting questions that a well designed scientific study might find answers to (to within a certain degree of confidence). Though, for some, simply asserting that "the vaccine is shit" https://www.survivalmonkey.com/posts/668787/like is all that is necessary...case closed. :rolleyes:

I can't think that throwing the 'internet troll' epithet about in the thread contributes much to the value of the conversation, but then again, what do I know...I'm not a moderator ;)

stg58 likes this.
  2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I am very familiar with hypothesis testing. If the null hypothesis is the vax is safe and effective we have a situation where a type 2 error could occur and have serious consequences. A type 1 error in this case isn’t nearly as bad because it can be corrected by me if need be. I have no problem with waiting Years to receive the vaccine when all the long term safety data of the 3rd round of clinical trials are in. The issue with that is they have destroyed their own control groups in many cases by vaxing them. You never destroy the control otherwise your experiment results are meaningless. In my career working with statistics in industry I have been burned more often by type 2 errors. I love doing statistical based DOE. I east, sleep, breathe and crap six sigma. I have read many scientific papers in this and prefer them to the “news” sources. I have even taken some data off of government sites and run it through JMP myself to see what it looks like. You want to talk statistics I am so down for that!

Cruisin Sloth and CraftyMofo like this.
  3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Seemed like a good soldier for a long time. Hard to say in this world. The media can make you or break you. You never know for sure. I do know he was a Republican who supported Democrats most of his life.

Idahoser likes this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

That is precisely my problem with Powell he claimed to be a Republican (advance his military career possibly?)but supported DemoRATs (Obummer, affirmative action etc.) which in my opinion is being dishonest.

Sunnyvibes, CraftyMofo and Idahoser like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

He was high risk, so it comes as no surprise. Plus, he had a good run. I remember when he was Joint Chiefs and had to learn his name in the chain of command, long ago.

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

LOL did you see all of the news outlets CHANGED the story after the fact? Now it was blood cancer. There was a Media Matters order for everyone to pull anything that would make people "vacine heistant". Yes it is SIC on purpose. They can't have anything interfering with the mass brainwashing/gas lighting, not even the truth. Check the memory hole.

but then again Colin Powell was a traitor who led us to war with his lies about WMD. He was a RINO and supported fellow RINO John McCain. He can burn in hell for all I care.

The vaxx was REQUIRED for old people first because they were the most at risk and it would help them most. This means that the official story was that it should have protected Powell. But that story changes every day. How can people be so confident in a system that changes daily???
    Does anyone know what ADE is?
    Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE) and Vaccines | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

ADE starts like this:

Everything you need to know about UK's 'super cold' & how to cope with it
    Super cold: Is 'the worst cold ever' going around?

Does anyone know what the results of all of the tests were when they started trying this back in the 70s? Every test subject died.

ADE and Corona Vaccines | Davidson Institute of Science Education
    Fauci finally mentions Vaccine risk for ADE…

Let's see how fast this post gets taken down. I mean it IS MSNBC but you never know when you're going to get censored in today's world. Just because they don't like what people are saying doesn't make it not true.

jim2, Cruisin Sloth and johnbb like this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I'd argue he certainly was not a traitor, but he was in a position to stand against the warmongers when it came to Iraq and chose to do nothing. I'd also say he played the long game because speaking out then, or at any time against the Military Industrial Complex is quite simply, political suicide. Every officer from the rank of Major and above are politicians first, soldiers second. There are some good people out there, you know. I would go so far as to say he was one of the good ones, and he certainly wasn't a globalist shill, either. Also, Powell could have ran for the position of POTUS, but declined.
    Let us also not forget, it's either war or more plagues. Why, you ask? Because, how else are we going to keep the population growth in check?

mysterymet and enloopious like this.
  8. enloopious

"Every officer from the rank of Major and above are politicians first, soldiers second."

What a sad comment that is.

Brokor likes this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If you want to read a great book it's a biography of General Robin Olds (Fighter Pilot) written by his daughter Christina Olds. Robin was a fighter pilot in WW II ace and Vietnam ace, he was not one of the current political POS generals we have now. Robin bucked the system and stood by his men. He passed away a few years ago 51Qd1ApWjVL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.

Capt. Tyree, jim2, Brokor and 4 others like this.
  10. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

this.

11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

From this point on I think most of the world have lost confidence in the medical community, the government on the other hand have proven what criminals they really are. Sad thing is they don't care.

johnbb likes this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Powel had Multiple Myeloma among a number of other co-morbidities which he had been surviving, with treatment, until he contracted SarsCovid-2, which was more than his body could withstand. Powel was immuno-compromised, one of the reasons that a booster shot is recommended for people aged 65 and above, and people who are immuno-compromised and who have other at risk co-morbidities. Colin Powell’s COVID-19 Death Followed Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment - FactCheck.org

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  13. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Respectfully.
    In my option, Gen Powell was just another liberal dumbass. He was only a figurehead, and basically being an Administrator, did not have the ability for combat operations like Schwarzkopf did. Kept Gen Schwartzkof in check? More like kept getting in the way. I disliked Gen. Powell the instant I saw him, and I have never seen or heard anything to make me change my mind. I did recognize as a capable commander Gen Schwarzkopf. Men like this, even if one doesn’t like him, are good commanders that will not foolishly expend their men needlessly, and that is far more an many recognize.

My opinion comes from over 20 years of tactical Ops in one form or another as an NCO, and is mirrored by other NCO’s I greatly respect. I respect the opinions of others but had no use for this stuffed shirt.

jim

DKR, Capt. Tyree, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  14. enloopious

Isn't factcheck.org a website started by a husband and wife in a trailer park? Yeah they had some problems when getting divorced and then CNN moved in and started funding them. I'm not sure I would use them as any kind of reference. People liked Colin Powell. That is why he was able to sell the war with a bottle of baking soda.

Powell had the vaccine and it killed him. They released that story and THEN they said it was cancer to make people not afraid to get the shot themselves. Seems pretty obvious. News has manipulated people for 100s of years. To think it wont happen to you is cute.

jim2 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7