Gas price rise watch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Feb 15, 2021.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

.$3.99 a gallon here. and that's the cheapest at Costco.

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Commiefornia that explains it 3.99 insane

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Average for the cheap stuff around here 2.79/2.89

4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just got back from the doc in town gas up another 10 cents since last week now $315.9--lumber came down bought pressure treated 2x4x8 4.48 a piece last week now $5.68 this is bull shit Bidumb has screwed up this country beyond belief. We have more gas and oil than anybody on this planet there is no reason for this crap.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

3.05 today ,, 20 cents jump from yesterday.
    I can't even put into words I have for the disgust I have for this administration.

johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

So isn't this the dumbest thing you've heard all day - US considers releasing emergency oil reserves to curb fuel price hike - They wouldn't need to consider that if Biden didn't gut US oil production!
    If the US is really contemplating releasing oil reserves when crude is still about $80, that seriously risks having little in the tank further down the line into winter.

7. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Seems like me might want that oil reserve when TSHTF between China and Taiwan

techsar, SB21, Cruisin Sloth and 2 others like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That oil reserve released wont make a dent in today's production.

techsar, mysterymet and nkawtg like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The oil reserve we have is right there in the ground waiting to be pump and sent to a refinery but oh F-in no we can't do that because Bidumb is hell bent on bringing this country to it's knees. Once the oil reserve is released like Gator said it won't make a dent in the price and when it's gone and oil is 150 bucks a barrel then what Bidumb you gone go beg the Saudis again. Diesel is up as well get ready to pay more for food. We are so screwed

techsar, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Exactly!

techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

I saw 3.49 several places yesterday

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Let's see Bidumb has been in office 9 months and gas has risen on average 1.50/gal at this rate by the end of his rein of terror we will be paying over 6 bucks a gallon. Still haven't gotten my free government Bidumb electric car. Oh well maybe tomorrow

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    techsar, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

As soon as they roll it into your driveway,, the electrical grid will crash ,, so ya can't charge it .
    I truly believe they're trying to have us stranded at home,, with no way to get to them ,, to stomp their asses.

14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

images-1. Many many years ago when I was a kid me and my brother got some carriage wheels and made a push car out of scrap lumber. We would take turns pushing each other. Gas keeps going up I may have to do that. One problem is getting the wife to push me HA HA I don't think it looked that good

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So if we build one of these and put a 5hp honda lawnmower engine it with big pulleys, How many miles to the gallon?

techsar and SB21 like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

guessing 100

SB21 likes this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just heard some brain dead (can't remember name) commie from the Bidumb regime say global warming s more important than rising gas prices. What a joke. Weather channel is reporting the south pole has seen the coldest temps on record over the last 6 months minus 78 degrees F then in the next breath they reported the ice is still melting. I was taught water freezes at 32 degrees F. I think they need to follow the science water can't melt at -78 in my world

18. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

Just filled truck, car and cans $3.89/gal in western taxmass.

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Gasoline will have doubled by the end of the year compared to what 1 year ago?

techsar and SB21 like this.
  20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I think you are correct and where the hell are our esteemed republicans pushing to open up our oil production to Trump levels no where to be found. But they are caving to the leftist commie demoRATS .

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7