Gas price rise watch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Feb 15, 2021.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This pending diesel shortage will sink this already leaking boat economy. So much of this economy relies on diesel --farming, trucking. trains. fishing fleet, public transportation busses, cargo ships etc. I wonder how Bidumb will blame Trump for this shit storm?
    Gas prices seem to be holding at $3.39 how long who knows.

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Gas was going down hit $2.56 at Costco Friday --went today to fill up some gas cans jumped 43 cents gallon in 4 days. Heard on the radio Bidumbs corporate tax on the gas industry and the natural gas industry go into effect-- billions of dollars in taxes. We all know corporations don't pay taxes---we do

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    Dunerunner likes this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Gasoline still in the mid $3 range here with diesel a dollar a gallon more.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Went to work this morning and regular was $2.93/gal., and 8 hours later it was $3.09/gal.!

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yeah, Brandon doesn't understand that if you raise taxes on any business, then that business must raise prices to remain in business! It's just basic economics, and not understood by politicians that have never held a real job! Now Brandon will express his outrage at the greed of the oil companies and vow to tax the excess profits, which will cause prices to go even higher! LET'S GO BRANDON!!

CraftyMofo likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

All taxes are paid by the consumer.
    Profits go to the shareholders.
    And what doesn't get paid by the consumer gets paid by the taxpayer.

CraftyMofo and Dunerunner like this.
  7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The consumer and/or taxpayer pays ALL the expenses in any business! Always have and always will! You tell people that and watch their heads explode!

Dunerunner likes this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Looks like gas is on the rise again now that OPEC has cut 2 million barrels a day and we still don't drill
    Gas has gone up 30 cents in less than 2 weeks now average price $3.49 and rising---Still waiting on my free EV Bidumb.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

$3.59/ gal for regular

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

$3.18 this morning for the puke ethanol gasoline

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

$5 a gallon fo summer.
    FJB, anyone?

mysterymet likes this.
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Gas is back on the rise, the dollar my collapse and war with the Chicoms may be on the horizon yet this bogus administration is pushing EVs and cutting our coal, natural gas and oil production. China holds the major supply of lithium so where the hell do this A--holes think we will get the lithium to make the batteries for their EVs if we go to war with China. Reminds me of WWII Japan was buying up all our scrape metal to fuel their war machine, we cut selling scrape as well as oil to them and Japan was up the creek. We go to war with China they are holding all the cards as far as oil. They have teamed up with Russia, Iran, Saudis ---our strategic reserves are half full. Will the Canadians help us out with oil---- oh that's right we don't have the keystone pipeline. I can't help but think our politicians have screwed us royally.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

3.85 for ethanol free at Bucees in Ennis today

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

7.20 /usg in canakastand in funny money , glad its not the same colour as the weird freak flags ..
    S

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

3.69 for diesel today

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Free 69, GD dats a lot of money.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

3.69 is what regular unleaded is going for around here in the mitten. Diesel is 4.25. ethanol free is 5.05 .. ouch.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Diesel --$4.25 ethanol gas---$3.49 ethanol free---$5.10 you hit it brother OUCH!!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I've seen a few Exxon stations around selling an " Economical Diesel" ,, anyone know what that is ?? It's not any cheaper , so I'm not sure why they're calling it economical .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Gas 3.11 for the weak azz hourse wizz
    Diesel 3.65
    coming down a tad !!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7