Gas price rise watch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I've been seeing DEF everywhere I go like auto-parts places truck stops etc. I have no need for it but it's out there.

SB21 likes this.
  2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Or have your truck deleted. Costs a bit but no more DEF and you get more horse power and better fuel economy.

SB21, mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Few moments ago and we have this at a local racetrack

20220608_121924.

CraftyMofo and VisuTrac like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

6. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

$5.39 for regular in Longview WA yesterday.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

SC $4.79 ethanol 87 octane-- Diesel $5.99 No end in sight, Heard Bidumbs idiot press secretary say about high gas prices they have done all they could to lower prices. How about drilling, how about approving increased refinery capacity, how about building the pipeline you F-in idiots

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Trump's fault

johnbb and CraftyMofo like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

There was a time in this country if you made a better mouse trap and could produce it for less your company would succeed--the capitalist system at work. Now we have this commie regime who step in and destroy the energy industry (better mouse trap) in order to promote an industry (green tech) which can't produce a better, cheaper mouse trap and in the process destroying capitalism. The very system that made this country great.

CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Back in the Carter error of gas shortages and high prices I used to get Mother Earth News mag back when it had useful information. The had a lot of articles on building your on electric car and gasification of wood to run an engine. I 'll have to dig this mag from the 70's out of the attic. I remember a guy was running is pickup on wood gas, had a setup in the pickup bed. basic wood gasification setup woodgas_3. Any thoughts on this --run a generator?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

That idiot Bidumb is going to Saudi Arabia to beg them to up production so the price of gas will come down(right). He is wiling to have more dollars flow out of the country so much for curbing inflation. Its OK to burn other peoples oil so much for his global warming BS. If I were the Saudis I would tell Bidumb go pound sand use your own oil --you got plenty stop the not in my back yard bull shit.

12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bidumb has just told the refineries they should not go high profits but produce more gas. Duh!! you need the raw material oil in order to produce gasoline and diesel. Gee Bidumb did your dementia make you forget you canceled the Key Stone pipeline, you canceled oil lease sales. etc etc. I guess these refineries are supposed to pull oil out of their asses and even if they could refineries are running at near full capacity. --Think it's time to build some more refineries Bidumb and scrap your green bull shit

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    SB21, CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We are way out side the running 5 year average. Basically were F'ed.
    Screenshot_2022-06-15-11-40-53.

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Looks to be creeping up this am down in the big city

20220615_103359.

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bidumb has once again proven he has dementia. Immediately getting into office he had one Executive Order after another shouting down our energy production.
    Bidumb's latest statement
    "The President is calling both upon production of oil to increase in the United States and around the world and he's calling upon refinery capacity to increase, and he's calling them to a meeting to say, 'What can we do to help make that happen?'" Granholm said.
    If I were an oil CEO I look Bidumb in the eye and say go pound sand you caused this crisis not us.

natshare and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bidumb has proposed a suspension of the Federal gas tax Wow! a whole 18,4 cents a gallon --So my 20 gallon tank I won't save enough to buy a gallon of gas ----that's really big of you slow joe how about building the pipeline and open up federal lands for drilling. This guy is a pathetic joke

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

tax holiday is a bad idea.
    Reduce the cost
    increase usage
    reduce supply due to consumption
    increase price due to supply/demand curve.
    blame oil companies.
    Go Green!

Sounds like a good way to F all of us again.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  18. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I went green because the wife said stay at home and do the laundry plus watch the pets.

Yes Dear solves a lot of arguments.

SB21, oldawg and CraftyMofo like this.
  19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just heard that idiot press secretary claiming Bidumb and his minions are doing everything they can to lower gas prices yea right. Bidumb has been shipping our oil reserve to China
    "Biden administration sold a million barrels of oil from US Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Chinese state-owned firm where Hunter Biden is an investor: "
    And the Bidumb crime syndicate keeps on rolling and the republicans do nothing and We the People get taken to the cleaners with hight energy costs
    when will Bidumb be hung----------gotta say in effigy
    T

20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This illegitimate regime is wasting millions of tax payer dollars --paying these politicians to investigate Jan 6 a nothing event and Bidumb and his son are as dirty as they come and nothing is done

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    SB21, Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7