Foot ball sucks it really really sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bishop, Sep 25, 2017.

1. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

No! Only one that has stood there alone can converse with those that have never had the courage to have that conversation. When you have a day in his boot's, I'll describe the difference. Till then, your question is irrelevant! Don't mean to slap you around for inexperience, but there are times that things that have been done aren't explained. This could be one of those. Please Disregard my Disregard for your opinion, but you have never had the experience to involve yourself in this conversation. JMHO.

Stand there, in the right!
    Then we shall have this conversation again.
    Explain why you/he was embarrassed!
    What was your ill defined reasoning?
    I'll stand with his ill defined reason, it's patriotic and definable, I'll defend it to the day I die. Can You say the the same?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2017
    Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That Ranger did as he was raised to do, both by his honorable family, and the United States Army! All branches teach honor and sacrifice, and they also teach what it means to be a part of a team, A REAL TEAM! the Pittsburg team let him down, in ways only a solder would understand, they failed the brotherhood for which he stands! There is no shame in what he did, nor should he feel like he let his team down! He stood for them because it was the right thing to do, and eff the lot of them for not following a true american hero out to pay honors to our flag and to listen to the national anthem!!! Kids need heros, and this man stands above all others in the NFL!!! Thats the kind of person to look up to, thats the kind of person to try to be some day! Too bad there are so many dumb americans that have no idea what im talking about, but those that do, know!!!!
    Motomom34, dont take what the FrogMan said personally, it wasnt an attack on you!
    There are a whole bunch of us that are super pissed that he had to stand alone, and that no one reconises that fact amoungst his peers!

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Easy cowboy.......flaming will not be allowed....being rude does not make your comments any more valid.

I agree with your comments in spirit, but you need to find a better delivery method (ie not offending fellow Monkeys for a lack of mil. experience). ;)

4. Yard Dart

Agreed!! [chopper]

Cruisin Sloth, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-26_21-38-13.

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

7dff3877c8a77f79c11a0959e474b7af.

Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Who gets to be the one judging what type of military service qualifies as "good enough" to understand? Do military truck drivers understand or pilots, aircraft maintainers, tank drivers, ship board sailors, normal infantrymen or is it only the rangers and special frces guys who understand? Every veteran has signed up with the understanding that they might have to die for their country. How about peace time vets? Are they somehow less than those of us who spent time in the sandbox? I say no. They knew the risks when they signed up. I respect the guys on the actual pointy end of the spear. However, they are not the only ones who serve.

8. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I found this interesting but I find a lot of crap interesting
    A 2015 government oversight report compiled by Republican Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake revealed that the Department of Defense shelled out more than $53 million for “marketing and advertising contracts” with sports organizations between 2012 and 2015, the majority of which (72 out of 122 contracts) were for “patriotic Tributes” that included enlistment ceremonies, on-field color guards and, yes, salutes to the American flag during the national anthem. While the latter is certainly a tradition at American sporting events regardless of Pentagon funding, the “paid patriotism”

mysterymet likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I got to the point where he said making the team look bad was his fault. Bullcrap. I liked what he did as a person, I do not like what he is doing trying to excuse his teammates or coach. Make all the excuses you want, but he was the only one there and the fans are interpreting things correctly.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  11. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Just read ,and of course perused the pics, that the lingerie football league will continue to stand for the national anthem. Maybe time for me to adjust my football viewing habits. :whistle:

Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2017-09-27-a6498edc_large. 2017-09-27-d7d3bea8_large. 2017-09-27-4d9e997b_large. 2017-09-27-0a81e84a_large. 2017-09-27-8fa0c13f_large. I-Stand-Sticker.

13. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

14. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-28_20-5-39.

15. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-28_20-6-58.

16. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-28_20-36-46.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Dunerunner like this.
  17. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-28_20-58-15.

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Brought to you by the same league that wouldn't hire a quarterback with a winning record and a two to one TD to INT ratio - Tim Tebow because he kneeled. He just made the mistake of praying and giving thanks to God when he did so.

Kaepernick can't get a job because he spent all his time angry at people who made him rich instead of working on his skills.

19. Yard Dart

upload_2017-9-30_21-23-52.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7